Chapter 4

These past 2 weeks has been alright. I mean we did have a rough start with trying to get use to the constant walking, small camping in the middle of nowhere and all. And when we do reach a town, temporary beds are a bliss. Don't get me wrong, our sleeping bags are warm and comfy but nothing beats a bed.

Nothing.

The tougher times are mostly because of the illness. There is no real pattern when Bendy gets it and it does slow us down. Sometimes we carry Bendy or each other's stuff to carry on until sunset. 

We hit a few small towns so far and made a few new 'friends' (the kind you meet and get to know for a day or two before continuing on) and will finally be coming up on the city soon. I kept my promise about taking pictures, writing letters every chance I got and of course call Betty to keep her updated. And I also decided to pick up on my little hobby I use to do back in my old world; knit and crochet. It's nice to make things and keep my mind focus both on this and anything else (I was one of those who can knit or crochet and read, talk, listen, etc). So far I made a few little hats and some small blankets. Probably gonna sell them, I figured that way we get extra cash, not carrying so much and keeps me entertained.

OH! And I almost couldn't believe mine, nor Bendy's luck! So we 3 managed to go to a semi big village to stay the night and you wouldn't believe which siblings lived there that nearly made me fangirl like I was 4 years old and get all hyped to see the cartoon every time it was on T.V.

The Warner brothers and their sister! It's the Animaniacs! (And we are zany to the max!~) Yeah, it was the village similar to Wakko's Wish but more updated than the time period they were playing in; and they had all the cast characters living there. From Slappy the squirrel and her nephew, Skippy to the doctor, Dr.Scratchansniff and Hello Nurse to even the mime who kept getting hurt!

It was also interesting because Dot had her eye for a certain demon. She kept chasing him, flirting, even got a kiss from him! And she's (2)4! I'm not sharing that with the boys though... I had to help make sure we didn't end up being their (3)'new best friend'. anyone who knew the show knows what that entails and didn't want us to be next. Bendy could not get out of that town fast enough, it was crazy! But we are now penpals now! My inner child is so proud and happy...

Unfortunately, that's the most positive news we have so far.

Boris really has been needing that support about soothing himself and staying strong. And I can't blame him, it tears me apart seeing Bendy like this. I cry silently at night when the memory washes over me. We were even too close a few times where Bendy's pipes got clogged up with too much ink.

Tonight we are staying under the stars again. Least with it we don't have to worry much about light pollution and can enjoy the endless sky. The small fire we had made pops and crackles away the wood we had placed in. Earlier Bendy had another attack, only...this time was different.

I looked over a very blurry Bendy (having my glasses off for the night and be really (1)near sighted), resting peacefully with his brother right next to him, almost cuddling to his brother. My mind replace tonight's events as I still try to accept what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got separated, Bendy wanted to scout ahead to see the city was nearby so we didn't have to stick around in the wilderness tonight. Me and Boris had our small camp ready,  only thing was to light the fire and cook dinner. But we gotten a little worried and went to go see if Bendy had another inky attack.

On the way up the trail, we ran into the last person I expected....

"Terra! Is that you?!" I heard a faceless, but all to familiar voice call above me. Looking up ahead, I saw Mugman! His eyes went even wider (if that's possible) at the sight of me before running and essentially glomping my form, causing me to take a few steps back to save us from the fall, but I definitely returned the hug.