Chapter 1

"So, this is where Naruto lives?" Asked the grey haired man, as he picked up a bottle of milk from the table. "This milk went bad a couple of days ago..."

"Naruto isn't very smart. But I think giving him to you is best, you have a nose for these types" The Hokage answered looking up at the much taller man. Meanwhile  the brunette girl in the corner of the room didn't pay attention to them. She's been in this apartment before, nothing interesting to see.

"Plus, your team will also have Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan. Good luck!" The Hokage added after a moment. Now that got her attention, she finally looked towards the old man, and asked with a bright smile.  "Sasuke will be in the team too?" The third looked at her, returning the smile. "Yes, he is. You two are childhood friends, right?" he received a nod in response. The female let out a sigh before speaking. "There's finally a chance, for Kakashi-sensei to let someone else pass, it's so boring to be an only student..." The Hokage chuckled and Kakashi turned towards her with a closed eye smile. "Well, you two better get going now, they are probably waiting." With that the old man left.

The girl looked at her sensei, "You wanna be late as always, don't you?" The answer was obvious to anyone, who knew the male for longer than a day.  "Yup, but you gotta be there on time!" She rolled her eyes and took off towards the academy.

//i know this is short  it'll be longer, if I decide to continue which I will if anyone's interested in the story. Also if some scenes seems different, it's because i'm using the manga to write this, not the anime.