Chapter 2

Naruto kept looking in both directions, and again, there's still no one there. With a frustrated sigh he turned around towards his teemates and was about to say something, before someone whispered behind him. "Boo~" That made him screem, jump into the air, and land on his ass.

Sasuke's and Sakura's heads snapped towards Naruto, who looked up and his eyes widened, followed by a big grin spreading across his face. "Brooke-chan!" he yelled causing the girl to giggle. "Long time no see, Naruto." She offered a hand, which he gladly took and got back on his feet.

"Brooke-san! It's good to see you, what are you doing here?" Brooke looked towards the pink head who asked the question and offered her a slightly forced smile. "Well, Sakura, we're all in one team!" Hearing that Naruto grin widened, if that's possible. "You're part of our squad too?! Yes, we will go to missions together!"

Sakura interrupted Naruto's party.  "But how, you graduated two years earlier then everyone else in our age group?" The Brunette scratched the back of her head and replied. "Well, you see, my previous team... Wasn't able to continue, because of reasons you'll know soon, and I ended up being the only one who got to go to missions with sensei. And now he'll be your sensei too, making us four a team." Now, thing was, Brooke wasn't allowed to tell them about the bell test, and that they might not even pass. Everyone loves surprises, right?

Sakura nodded with a small smile and Naruto cheered. The brunette made her way to the desks and sat next to Sasuke. "You're still not really talkative, huh?" The only reply from the raven, was a simple "Hn" Brooke pouted, until an idea came to her mind. She glanced over at Sakura and Naruto making sure they were too busy with arguing to notice. In one swift motion the girl tugged on the ravens arm, making him look at her with confusion. "Oh, please, don't ignore me Sasuke-kun~" she said pretending to be one of his fangirls. The male's eye visibly twitched and a dark blush made its way to his face. "D-dont do that anymore!" Brooke just laughed and let go of his arm.

"Naruto, just sit down or somehing.." Sakura told Naruto, who was once again at he door. He looked back and started complaining. "Why is out Team 7 Sensei... So damn late?!!" The brunette signed and rested her head on the table and mumbled. "He's always late, get used to it.." but Naruto continued with his complaning anyways. "All the other teams have gone off with their Sensei's. And Iruka-sensei also left..."

"Hey!! What are you doing, Naruto?!" Sakura shouted making both Sasuke and Brooke glance up. Naruto snickered as he put an eraser on top of the door and jumped off the chair he used to get to there. "That's what you get for being late." "Geez...I'm not involved." The pink head said, even tho it was clear she liked those kind of pranks. "Pfft.." The brunette turned her attention towards the raven next to her. "Like a jounin would fall for such a stupid booby trap." Then the door opened, and Kakashi entered as the eraser feel on top of his head. The room was quickly filled with Naruto's laughter. "You feel for it, you feel for it!" Sakura who was clearly trying to surpass a laugh started apologizing. "I'm so sorry Sensei, I tried to stop Naruto, but..."

".. Is this really a jounin? He doesn't seem very reliable.." Sasuke whispered to Brooke, who was about to respond before Kakashi interrupted her. "Hmm... How can I say this..? My first impression Is... I don't like you, guys." a depressing aura surrounded the three, while the brunette just giggled.

//a little longer, that better?