Grell

Hello! New chapter time! :) hope you enjoy!
__________________________

Willow once more wondered the halls, now she's starting to get used to them.
Where she was headed she had no particular idea but decided to walk around the cure her boredom. Nothing had been going on lately, nothing of interest to willow anyway. She noticed they had a new butler of some sorts but seldom payed attention to him. however her interest in this butler was picking up, mainly because she has to do something so willow thought investigating him would prove itself entertaining. Consorting Sebastian is out so often and can't play.

Anyway,Willow was however able to pick up him name; Grell. From her prior investigation she learned that he often swoons over Sebastian, and is incompetent, also he- "ahhhhhhhh!!" *rattle* *rattle* *crash!!* instinctively willow dashes toward the sound leading her to a dizzy Grell apologizing over and over while the servants glare at him obviously happy it was not them messing up. Ciel who is seated at a table siping tea continues. Oh, there's a cart? How did that get there? Willow wonders. Sebastian sighs and starts talking about tea (witch willow cares little for) after Grell pulls off the table cloth. 'Oh! Look milk!' Willow trails off to the side where some milk is spilt.

Sebastian finishes his explanation on the strength of tea, and glances to the side to see willow smelling the spilt milk. Grabs a cloth from the table and walks over to her to clean the milk up.

'Aw! I wanted that' willow complains silently. Sebastian's attention turns in the other direction, willow follows his gaze and he strides over to where Grell holds a knife in his hand at his neck. "I will atone with my death!" By then Sebastian has his hand on his shoulder. 'Sebastian can handle it' Willow proudly beams at him. She walks over to Ciel and rubs on his leg "acho!" He sneezes at some stray cat hairs belonging to yours truly. "Acho!"
"Are you alright young master?" Sebastian walks over to him his face still as calm as ever. "I-I'm fine. I'm just allergic is all." Ciel mummers quietly.
"Hmm." Sebastian walks over to where willow sits at Ciel's feet to pick her up then leaves with her. 'Wonder where he is taking me.' Willow questioningly looks up at her owner. Trough the halls and down the saris into more halls and into the kitchen he walks steadily but swiftly.

_______________________

Sorry it's shorter then normal but I need to update and my headache won't let up. :P lets just call this part one and sorry for any mistakes there is bound to be due to my lack of prof-reading. Thx for reading hope you enjoyed :)
Bye!