.11

Landon's POV~

"Mr. King your sister has a broken jaw and she is in a very depressed mental state. Mr. Daniels caused her a lot of damage," her doctor was talking to me outside of the waiting room where my mom and friends wouldn't hear.

"She'll be ok soon right doc?" I asked and he gave me a slight smile and put his hand on my shoulder.

"We will try our hardest just watch over your mother," I nodded and he walked away. I walked back into my room and saw my mom stand up but I shook my head.

"I want that young man to rot in a cell for what he did to my child," She started to cry and I walked over to calm her down.

"I know mom, just breath she'll get better," She shook her head and put her face in my chest.

"My baby!" She sobbed and everyone in the room looked away from her. We all felt guilty for what happened. The Bears has actually been helping all of us. They're helping with Jays court case.

"Mrs. King would you like to see her?" My mother stood up and walked away as I fixed my self in the chair.

"How you doing?" Trent sat beside me and I looked at his shoulder, it was bandaged but his shirt covered it mostly.

"I'm ok I guess. How's your arm?" He chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Doesn't hurt one bit and I know your worried as fuck about her," I nodded and gripped my jeans. Everyone was speaking quietly to one another when when we heard a high pitch scream. Something took over and I took off out of the room to Luna's room where my mother stood by the door as she screamed.

"L-Landon I didn't touch her I swear," I nodded and Pierce came and got her. I walked over to Luna as she started sobbing.

"Luna it's ok look it's your big bro," she shut her eyes and curled her self into a ball. I put my hand on her arm and she didn't flinch. I sat beside her and rubbed her arm as her whimpers and sobs started to quiet down.

"Why didn't you come to help me?" She whispered and I bit my lip and laid my head against her arm.

"I know it's a terrible excuse and I'm the worst brother ever but I couldn't see what he was doing. I would've killed the guy and never got to see you again," my voice cracked and she put her shaky hand in my hair.

"It's ok I understand," she ran her hand through my hair as I calmed down. I'm the one suppose to be there for her, I'm suppose to protect her.

"Why'd you scream?" I whispered and looked at her. She pulled her hand away and pulled the blanket up so I could see her ankle.

"Jay kept stepping on it and when mom got in here she touched it," I nodded and saw how purple and Black it was.

"Have they given you anything?" She shook her head and I looked at her shocked. "Seriously!" She nodded and I looked at her ankle again and pressed a button for a nurse.

"You buzzed?" She walked in and I smiled and looked at Luna's ankle.

"Yes my sisters ankle is black and she hasn't had any medication or anything for it!" She frowned and Luna grabbed my hand.

"Very sorry sir I will get her doctor," I nodded and she walked back out. Luna chuckled once she was gone and I was happy she was getting back to normal a little.

"You scared that poor lady," I smiled and shrugged. We talked for a little longer until visiting hours were over. I walked out actually happy and saw my friends and the Bears sitting in the waiting room.