Chapter 3

Maya in the media😊
Enjoy!

•••

The next morning I got up and got in the shower. I did my hair and light makeup. Then I went to pick out something to wear. Once I did, I got dressed and had Drea take my picture before I left. Once I liked one of the many She took, I posted it on Instagram.

 Once I liked one of the many She took, I posted it on Instagram

Liked by chrisbrownofficial, queenmaya, and 2,468 others

AnaChavez: finna link up with my bestie @queenmaya out in NYC 😚

I put my phone in my bag and went into the living room.

"I'll see you all later." I said bye to everyone and went back outside. Since I wasn't that far away from where we're suppose to meet up, I decided to take the train a couple of stops.

Once I got there I went to Starbucks and waited for Maya. While I waited, I played around on snapchat.

Then I heard an all too familiar squeal. I turned around chuckled. She ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much." She said causing me to laugh slightly.

"I missed you too."

"Come on let's get some coffee so we can sit down and talk." We went on line and ordered. Once we got our drinks we sat down.

"So how's the sunny state?" She asked.

"It's nice and warm.I can't wait for you to move out there." I chuckled. She smiled.

"Same. We'll be fucking shit up together again." I chuckled and nodded. Then she changed the subject.

"Okay so let's talk about this you and Chris Brown thing." I rolled my eyes.

"We don't have a thing Maya. It was a one night stand, and the only person still stuck on it is you." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes. I shook my head.

"I'll be back I gotta pee." I said while getting up. I went to the bathroom and did my business.

When I walked out I seen Maya smirking at something on my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Chris." My eyes widen and I snatched my phone and looked over the messages.

I rubbed my face.

"You made it seem like I wanted to be his friend or something." She chuckled and shrugged. I shook my head and put my phone down.

•••hours later•••

I hugged Maya goodbye before going inside my parents place.

"You're back." My mom smiled. I nodded taking off my stuff. And went in the living room where everyone else was. I sat next to Andrea. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the two of us and smiled at how cute it came out. I sent it to her and posted it.

Mom then called us all into the dinning room for dinner. We took our seats and joined hands for prayer. Mom said Grace as we all bowed our heads.

"Amen." We all said before eating. We all made small conversation.

"When are one of you gonna settle down and give me some grandkids?" My mom asked. All of us damn near choked on our food.

"Mama ain't nobody having kids any time soon." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes. I shook my head and continued eating.

•••

After a week and a half, we were back in Cali. I was finally going back to class. It's my last year and I'm so excited to graduate.

I finished getting ready for my day and went downstairs.

"Ana, can you give me a ride to work?" Antonio asked. I only said yes because his car is in the shop. We got in my car and I dropped him off at Domino's.

I waved and drove off. Once I got on campus, I met up with my friends Tiana and Brandon.

"Wassup hoe." Brandon smiled hugging me. I chuckled hugging him back. Then I hugged Tiana.

"We hittin the club tonight?" She asked. I chuckled.

"It's a school night." She smacked her teeth.

"You don't have to get fucked up, just have fun." I gave her a look and shook my head.

"I'm already tired and I know after classes I'm gonna be even more tired. I just wanna go home and sleep." She smacked her teeth.

"Man you're wack." I chuckled and shrugged as we walked inside. I accidentally bumped into some guy, causing him to spill his coffee on his white shirt. My eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, here." I went in my bag and pulled out some napkins. He chuckled.

"It's fine. I live on campus so I can just change." I sighed.

"I'm really sorry. That was a nice shirt." He laughed.

"You can make it up to me by giving me your number." He shrugged with a smug look on his face. I blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Okay sure. I'm Anastacia by the way." He smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"I'm Jordan." He said holding his hand out. I smiled and shook it. He gave me his phone and I punched my number in.

"I'll see you around." He winked before walking off. Once he was gone, Brandon and Tiana both grabbed me.

"Bitch if you don't hop on that I will." Brandon said looking at me. I laughed.

"He is fine girl and it's bout time you got a boyfriend." Tiana smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You guys are too much for me." I shook my head going to class.

•••

I got home and went straight to my room. I plopped on my bed and huffed.

I was honestly exhausted, even though I went to bed early. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

From Unknown: hey, it's jordan😊

I smiled and added him to my contacts before responding.

Me: hey, what's up?

From Jordan😊🍵: I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow?

I chewed my lip. It's just lunch right.

Me: sure, just text me tomorrow and let me know

From Jordan😊🍵: alright beautiful. Goodnight 🌕

I smiled and put my phone down.

"Why you cheesin so hard?" Andre asked coming in my room.

"I met this guy today and-" he cut me off.

"Hold up. GUYS ANA HAS A BOYFRIEND!" He screamed. Then all my siblings ran in.

"What's his name?" Antonio asked.

"What he look like?" Andrea asked. I rolled my eyes.

"His name is Jordan and he's not my boyfriend. I just met the guy today." Then they all started talking at once. After having enough of it, I cut them off.

"Alright yall can go somewhere, I'm tired." They all smacked their teeth.

"All you do is sleep." I shrugged laying down.

"Watch her wake up in a few hours hungry as hell." Antonio said as they all left.

•••

Chapter three guys😄 vote and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated. ❣️