Chapter 5

He's cute af.
Anyway enjoy the chapter 😀

•••a few months later•••

I was now around five months pregnant. Today Andrea and Jordan were coming with me to my appointment to see what the baby's gender is.

Andrea wanted to throw me a gender reveal party so I won't find out until then. I was suppose to be getting dressed but instead I was being lazy and taking pictures for instagram.

 I was suppose to be getting dressed but instead I was being lazy and taking pictures for instagram

Liked by queenmaya, jordanbelike, dreabish, and 9,823 others

AnaChavez: honesty can't wait to find out what I'm having. I'm so freaking excited 👶🏽

I got a whole bunch of comments saying congratulations and stuff which made me happy.

"Ana, hurry up and get dressed!" Drea yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and got up going to my closet.

I put on a big t-shirt, some sweats, and my pink Fenty slides. I grabbed my purse and wobbled down the stairs.

"I'm ready damn." She looked at me and smiled taking my picture.

"Why would you do that, I don't have makeup on and I look a mess." She smacked her teeth.

"You look beautiful, now let's go, Jordan is outside waiting." I nodded and went to the fridge to get me some grapes before we headed out

•••

I watched as the doctor rubbed the sensor over my stomach. She smiled looking at the screen.

"Well I can see what your having. Would you like to know?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Can you write it on a piece of paper and give it to them?" She nodded doing so. She wrote it and folded the paper handing it to Drea.

Then she printed out the pictures for me. Once we left the doctors Andrea went to start planning and Jordan took me to Panera. We got our food and sat down.

"What do you wanna do after this?"

"Go home and sleep." I chuckled. He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm tired as hell and we got class tomorrow." He nodded.

"Oh, remember how I told you I was good friends with Drake?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, he's coming through tomorrow, so we can catch up. You down?"

"To meet Drake? Hell yeah." He chuckled and nodded.

"Ight I'll let him know."

We finished eating and he dropped me off at my house. He got out the car and came around to help me out.

"I'll see you in the morning." I smiled and nodded. He pressed his lips against mine softly.

I kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and pulled away.