Melon Music Award

Flashback

Red Velvet, BlackPink & BTS red carpet

Both the groups finishes their photo and heads to the small reception area where they can chill then go to their sits

Red velvet members are on the couch waiting for their manager then BlackPink arrives still awkward to the crowd.

Yeri: annyeong...(smiles)

Joy: annyeong!!(waves)

Rose: annyeong....good to see you guys.

Jennie: you look so cute on your outfit.

Wendy: what are you saying.. Look at you girls you look so great.

Joy: Jennie , your dress looks so nice.

Jennie: Thanks joy-a...

Irene walks going to her members but was bumped by a man walking. Joy,Yeri,Wendy and Seulgi along with BlackPink saw what happened. Irene walks going to their direction looking embarassed.

Seulgi: are you ok?

Jisoo: Is your ankle good?

Irene explained and was flushing so much.

Joy: Is that V sunbaenim?

Irene: neh... His the one who accidentally bumped me.

The BlackPink girls look at each other.

Wendy: what are you guys thinking?

Lisa: umm... We read an article that...um...

Jisoo: you and V sunbaenim d..dated.

Irene: no.....no! It is absolutely false we even are not friends. Maybe Joy.

Everyone looks at Joy and Joy looks surprised.

Joy: Why? Hey!!! (Smacked Irene)

Rose: oh! You dated?

Jennie stares at Taehyung from a far  with a blank face, looking at the handsome guy along with his members.

Joy: yah!! Don't believe the news.
We are just acquaintances because of  sungjae oppa.

The red velvet girls teases Joy while the BlackPink members looks at each other smiling ear to ear exept for Jennie who smiled awkwardly.

Staff: you can go to your assigned sits..

The BlackPink girls are now sitting at their sits and in a few minutes Bangtan arrive sitting  a few steps on their left.

A few minutes passed and they announced the rookie of the year nominees. BlackPink won they slowly walk to the stage and receive the award.

Backstage

B.I:congratulations BlackPink!!

Lisa,Jisoo,Jennie,Rose: thank you sunbae...(smiles)

Manager: Jennie your mom called she said it's important.

The manager hands Jennie her phone.

Jennie: girls you can go back I'll take this...

Jennie goes inside the hallway and stands at the corner along with their manager.

Jennie: yeoboseyo. Omma?

Manager: Jennie,I'll go to the rest room,  don't go anywhere. Wait for me here.

Jennie nods in response still talking on her phone. As she walks back and forth on the hallway. She saw Taehyung along with Jimin walking, heading to the rest room.She looks away and finishes her call.

Now she is standing at the corner of the hallway. She steals glances at Taehyung who is standing 6 steps away from her, seems like waiting for His member using the comfort room.

Taehyung: Hello!(smiles shyly)

Jennie:Hello sunbae (smiles shyly)

Jennie awkwardly looks down and plays on his phone while Taehyung keeps fixing his tie.After a few minutes Jennie's manager went out the rest room suspiciously looking at Taehyung. Taehyung bows to the manager.

Jennie walks along with her manager going back to her members who are waiting inside the hall.

Jennie looks back at Taehyung who is also looking at her from a far.
They both look away, Jennie looks at his manager while Taehyung is now with Jimin.

Jimin: Did you talk?

Taehyung: No...(chuckles)

Jimin looks at Taehyung puzzled why he suddenly chuckled.

Jimin: you know? If the stars are with you. I hope Jennie-shii and you can meet formally.

Taehyung:huh?

Jimin: so you will stop staring at her. You know, it can creep her out...

Taehyung: Chincha?!! (Shocked)

Jimin:Aisshh! I don't know anymore..
Let's go back.