Chapter 14

I stay there Looking at the floor, breathing heavily. Realisation and fear fills me, The only thing I'm scared of is coming back to haunt me. 

"Kuroko you okay?" Kagami asks, I nod.

"Just tired" I say back. My brother walks in and talks to the teacher. Wonder what he's saying. 

'T? What's wrong' Mirai asks

'I'll tell you later' I say back, Even though he's been with me my whole life, the incident happened when we were at odds so he was ignoring and blocking me out as he tried to take my body over and gain control. I was so lost in thought I hadn't realised I was shaking. 

"You're clearly not okay" Kagami says with a sigh. 

"No I'm fine Kagami" I say. He sighs in response. I stay quiet and stare at the floor, Images flash in my mind as i close my eyes tight, No I don't want to remember that day, I don't want to re-live it.

"Tetsuya" A voice calls, I look up to see Akashi

"Don't call me that" I say raising my voice, a lot more anger behind it. He needs to leave before I snap. 

"Why?" He asks bending down Kneeling in front of me, I feel more confident as I know there isn't a wall behind me this time, "There's gotta be more to it than you don't like it" He smiles. I hate how right he is. Screaming fills my head as I recall what happened years ago. I scowl and push him away from me with enough force to make him stumble a bit. 

"I don't like it, and I don't like you" I say, I stand up, as does he. Everyone crowds round 

"Kids" The teacher says, My brother stands by my side.

"Whats going on" He asks. 

"Tetsuya is being awkward" Akashi says, I clench my fists.

"What's going on" He asks me then whispers "You're shaking"

"I'll tell you later" I say "With mom and dad"

"Then this is bad?" He says, I nod slightly. 

"Kids calm down and get along" the teacher says

"I'll get along with him, when he starts listening to my orders" Akashi says. I roll my eyes

"Whatever" I say

"What happened in your past?" He asks, I freeze. He steps forward "I know you won't tell me, So I'll take your advice. I'll beat it out of you" He stares, I'm unable to move, Trapped under his powerful gaze. My brother steps in front of me, 

"Now now, Let's all calm down, We've had enough fighting for today" He says, I'm still frozen. Akashi keeps walking, The teacher steps in,

"Enough!" He yells making everyone stop and me snap out of my trance, I breath heavily. "Class is over, great work everyone, Kuroko, Akashi stay behind" He says, I groan as he looks at me. Akashi smiles. "I'll be waiting outside" Sumairu whispers to me and walks out with the rest of the class. The room shifts back and I sit on a chair, as does Akashi, he's opposite me. 

"Why is there world war 3 in my classroom?" The teacher asks, Akashi smiles

"I don't know what you're talking about" He says, the teacher sighs. 

"Kuroko, are you okay. You looked distressed during the fight" I freeze again and I nod, 

"Yep" I say.

"You two need to figure out your differences, In order to do this I have decided" He pauses and stands. "You two will work together during the next activity, This will be a two week long thing" My stomach drops,