Desire To Be A Sunflower Seed

EVEN the sunflowers with heads once held high and mighty, bow, hiding there pretty faces. The heaviness pulling them down, is it just gravity or is it a similar burdening weight standing on the shoulders of Anthus Byers making him feel like all the world is sitting up there shrinking him into the floor, stoping him from moving.

But a fortunate fact for the drooping sunflowers is that they will easily thoughtlessly be re-blooming back to the prim of their time, bright and full of life again. While crippled motivation continued to linger over Anthus and lock him in the holding cell of his own anxieties.
He understandably envied the happy flower's ignorant bliss.

An abrupt knock at the door distracted Anthus from his thoughts. He answered the door to a jersey. A football jersey occupied by a college aged boy, who had been promised a date from Elitzia Byers.
"Yes?" The detached boy inquired his visitor.
"Make yourself useful and go find Eli. Tell 'er Bradley is waiting in the car." He spoke with cocky condescension.
Anthus trotted upstairs to his sisters room while the rude guest warmed the engine of his Shiney new mustang.
"Elitzia, there's some imbecile waiting outside for you" he informed the bedroom door.
"Anthus, tell him I'll be down in two minutes."

Anthus was done being messenger so instead of fulfilling the request he made his way to a labled door - brooding teen, do not disturb - and enter his room. Elitzia exited in her middrift top and ripped jeans.
Looking out the window Anthus watched Elitzia jump in the passenger side and hoon off down the street with the meretricious boy.

That's a nice outfit she is amost wearing. He sarcastically thought moving away from the windowsill.

Another fortunate fact for sunflowers is that they can remove toxins from their environment to prevent having a negitive affect on them. While Anthus conditionally endures the venom of certain heinous people surrounding. Bradley being an example of one.