Chapter 16

A/N so I went to six flags on 4/27/14 and I met Cameron ball! He was super sweet and he was with his girlfriend an it was fun! we even rode the coaster together!

~Jessica~

After the little date at the park austin and I went back home and we decide to eat dinner with his mom and his aunt Lisa who I've only met once. She was staying with Austin for the next few days because of the funeral and we were actually getting along great! She was jut as perfect as Austin was and just as loving as Michele was. She was also very pretty. Come to think of it the entire Mahone family was very attractive. I was helping out Michele by doing the dishes when Lisa walked in and began drying them.

"So Jess, I heard that you helped Michele and Austin plan the service tomorrow."

"Well some of it. I helped with the flower arrangements and the food services but nothing major. That was all Michele and Austin."

"Don't be so modest Jessica! I also spoke with my dad and he seems to adore you. You know Austin only brought one girl to meet the family. None of us liked her at all. We didn't tell Austin because we didn't want to hurt his feelings but she was just awful. She was rude, sneaky, demanding Austin to do things, and she was demeaning towards all of us. You on the other hand are just a sweetheart. The whole family loves you and that says a lot. It takes a whole village to convince MeMa that someone is good enough for her grandson and you managed to make her fall in love with you after a few weeks. That's very impressive." I couldn't believe that Lisa was being so sweet and amazing to me right now. She was being genuine as well. I loved how much his family accepted me and was honestly happy that I was around. I smiled over at Lisa and I was Beaming the rest of the night. I finically realized that his family actually accepted me.

It was about midnight and austin and I were laying down trying to sleep. Our usual habits consisted of me resting my head on his chest and him stroking my arm or leg. He would occasionally sing something to me to help me sleep and I loved it. His voice was perfect. He could always make my night a million times better by singing to me.

"Hey what were you and my aunt talking about earlier?" He was almost asleep until he jolted up and asked that question fully awake.

"She was just telling me how much the family liked me and how much they disliked the other girl. Who is she talking about? She said you brought her to meet the family and they all hated her." Austin's face drained of color immediately and he tensed up. I tensed up too wondering why he was being weird. Was it Alexis? I wasn't really worried about her anymore but I wondered why he did.

"Umm it was Alexis. Actually I really need to tell you something about her. About Three weeks after we broke up I was at a party and she was there too. We were drinking and every-" Austin's voice was becoming more distant as the pounding in my head became heavier. I was dreading the end of this story until his words snapped me back to reality.

"I didn't think twice about it and I should have. I regret it so much and if I could go back in time to prevent her and I from happening I would. I think my biggest regret is giving her something I can never get back. I would have been able to share the best experience of my life with you. I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I couldn't move there was a lump in my throat that wouldn't go down. I hated Alexis even more now that I know their past. I was sitting still with Austin's words still processing in my head.

"I ca- I can't do this right now Austin. I'm sor-" I cut myself off as I got off of Austin's bed and ran to the bathroom. I felt my eyes burning with tears and my head was pounding. I leaned against the door and slowly slid down till I hit the floor. I threw my hands up to my face and began sobbing. I don't know why this was bothering me so much. It's not like he lied to me. He never promised himself to me so I can't be mad. I was just upset that he wasn't a virgin and we didn't have sex for the first time together. It was really special for me because I love him. It would be OUR first time as one but his second time all together. I heard a soft knock on the door and I knew it was austin.