Chapter 20

Hello readers hope you guys are doing all well and not vexed with me for taking too long without update. I can tell you i have serious reasons for that, i went through some dark days but am finally fine and better than i was before, sorry for keeping you waiting.

Ahmed p.o.v
After a while we were both exhusted and happy at same time, i know the wait, the hype, the anticipation have all lived to expectations. If only i knew how sweat this moment was going to be i would have got married earlier.

We both went to the bathroom and have a quick shower, our preparations for honeymoon should start now but i have to settle that issue with amira, that girl thinks she is winning but i have my own plans for her its going to be very fun, i picked up my phone and called her.

Me: Hello meerah luv, i need to see you sweetheart, I've been going crazy thinking about you
Amira: Omg! Its nice to hear you say that, my soon to be husband hope you are doing well
Me: yes dear am more than fine infact there is this party i want to attend in lagos it's the FBG (fuck boys gang) party and you know they are my old crew if you don't mind I will like you to be my date.
Amira: Am so excited this is happening again, me and you going out together, can't wait to dance with you baby
Me: ok then i know you won't let me down so am coming to take you by 9pm in your house
Amira: ok then see yha tomorrow "muah" I love you
Me: I love you too

I Ended the call and opened my laptop to book a round trip flight from bauchi to lagos from overland airlines, the company  belongs to a former bauchi state governor but lucky for me am a shareholder in the airline company that makes ticket for me cheap.

I packed my small traveling bag and asked the Queen of my bed to help me get ready she already knows my plans for amira i need to end it once and for all because i have already find all the happiness I've been craving all my life. Even thou maima knows about my plans but she definitely don't want me leaving i can see it all in her eyes she looks disappointed. She helped my get my bag prepared and told me everything is fine, she puts up a smile and said " i will miss you my pillow fighter please comeback soon i need you" and then she came closer and kissed me, to be honest this new life am living is really awesome and cool no wonder whenever the imams are preaching you hear their emphasis about jannah is the hurul ein (special women in paradise) they are untouched created by almighty to please their suitors, their view is restricted, they only see their husbands. May God make us among those to be blessed with paradise (ameen)

My flight is to board by 5pm so i still got time to play with my wife. We went to the kitchen together to make lunch and that is where the argument started. I want spaghetti and beef sauce the village girl wants tuwo with kuka stew (a traditional hausa food usually made for dinner) How can a newly weeded couples cook tuwo and kuka? Well I forgot to tell you my wife is an addict to that food, call me whatever you like but i hate it.

I really won't eat it even if she cooks it, so we settled since we can both cook why won't each of us cooks what he wants and that works for me.

I finished mine soon because spaghetti is easy to cook i took my food to the dining table waiting for her to finish her whatever the hell its called, i got bored of waiting so I connected my phone to the room's sound system and start playing music GUESS WHICH ARTIST SONG I WAS PLAYING

It was 2pm when she finished her cooking i don't know how the hell did i end up marrying such a lazy girl but hey love is above all, the other qualities are for later. Thank God mummy raised me well i can cook whatever my heart desires so who cares if there is anything i want from her is her love and affection

We ate our lunch having a very expensive moment if this can happen everyday like this i think am in heaven. We finished eating i did my abulution and prayed completely ready for my trip, i wanted to call musty my younger brother to drive me to the airport but maima protested that she has to drove me there i think  it's a bad idea because of the express road but i let her because i want to make her happy.

By about 4pm we are already in the airport i let her drive so i can be sure she can drive her self back and to my satisfaction she handled the wheels well, we got out of the car and gisted for a while till our borading checks started. I hugged her and kissed her goodbye, "baby  i will be coming back in 2 days because i have to check things with the company before rushing back to you and our honeymoon"

I left her there and headed for the departure hall, she keeps waving until I can't see her no more. I was in the flight going over my plans for amira at the same time thinking about my wife, her charms are magical she's just too good at many things i want to love her till the day i die.

Skrrrr skrrrh the chapter is over 1 more to go so you gotta invite all your friends to read this book i will be morethan gratefull shoutout to everyone of you reading and voting.

Love you ❤️ XO X O
Don_deekay 🚘🙇🏾