His Wicked Plot

Dean was at a loss for words.  He watched me carefully as I stood up from the bed. This moment was bound to happen. But deep down he hoped I wouldn't have blamed him for any of it. I gave a curt smile before slamming the bathroom door shut. His body flinched at the noise. He paused for a moment before turning and walking out of the room.  His hand fell off the handle of the door as it shut behind him.  After all this time he hoped I could forgive him. Maybe he needed that, but I was too broken to care.  After taking a shower and pulling on some new clothes I headed toward the library. Everyone practically froze when I walked in.

"What?" I snapped, looking between the three of them.  Dean quickly averted his eyes from mine. "Something wrong with you guys?"

Castiel shook his head.  Dean kept his head hung slightly.  Sam heaved a sigh and walked toward me. His hand grabbed my arm tightly.  I spat a few choice words at him as he dragged me into the kitchen.

"What is your deal, Sam?" I huffed.

"I know what it's like," he started, "you need to let your soul heal. The things you told Dean are-"

"The truth."

"You don't mean that."

"Why are you three so content with choosing what I mean to say and do?"

"We aren't. We're just concerned about you."

"I just see you guys for what you really are now. Controlling, manipulative, do I need to go on?"

"This isn't you. I'm trying to explain that I've been without a soul. If you do not think things through you'll do something you regret."

"You can't deny this is Dean's fault.  Even if it is a little bit. He let this happen."

"He didn't let it happen. He was possessed."

"The fact that I'm not even talking about that should shed some truth on my thoughts," I grabbed a cup of coffee and strolled away from Sam.  I turned the corner and nearly bumped into Dean.  "Did you hear all of that?"

"What can I do to make up for it?  I never meant to hurt you like this," he sighed.

"Well, Dean, I just don't think there is anything you can do.  We can't just erase the past."  I walked past him patting his shoulder. "You'll get over it."

Dean watched my figure disappear down the hall. His brother met him outside of this kitchen.  I stormed toward my room. There was a figure waiting for me inside the room. The mug hit the floor, shattering across the floor. It wasn't Dean, it was that other world's version of him.

"Hey cutie, long time no see," his voice rattled from the shadows, "did you miss me?"

"You," my voice dropped to a whisper, "how can you even be here?"

"Oh, darling, I'm not. You just had such a good time with me you can't forget me."

"____?" Sam asked while rounding the corner, "are you alright?"

"Is that really the Sam you knew?" the fake Dean asked, placing his arm around my shoulders. "Can you be so sure?  If I'm here then how do you know that is the Sam from your world?"

"Stop it," I whispered.

"Stop what?" Sam asked, tracing my stare to the emptiness at my side. Although I saw someone there, he did not. "Are you really alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Yeah, she's fine. Just hallucinating the version of Dean she misses so much."