15. Morning

Me and Martinus went to his room and changed our clothes. This time we changed same time. I could see Martinus staring at me. I blushed. I changed to my pajama.

Martinus: "I like your shirt

Martinus: "I like your shirt."

Me: "I like your shirt too."

Martinus: "I'm not even wearing a shirt. Haha"

Me: "exactly."

He looked deep into my eyes and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me first to my lips, then to my neck and then to my chest. He picked me up and dropped me to the bed. He didn't stop kissing me on that whole time. We cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up when Martinus was playing with my hair.

Martinus: "morning beautiful"

Me: "morning handsome"

Martinus kissed me between my eyebrows.

Martinus: "we should get ready for school."

Me: "I don't want to get up."

I were still really tired so I probably sounded little sleepy.

Martinus: "I know, but we have to."

He took the blanket off and started to tickle me.

Me: "Martinus stop."

I tried to ignore him, but i just tickle so easily. I got up, but now he was running after me. I tried to run away from him, but he got me. He picked me up. I tried to fight back, but he was so strong. A door opened. Marcus was standing there.

Marcus: "what are you doing?"

Martinus put me down.

Martinus: "she didn't want to get up, so I needed to pick her up."

Marcus: "you two are so weird."

Martinus: "so did you have something?"

Marcus: "just that breakfast is ready and Lo you should cover that hickey."

We all laughed.

Me: "I will. Thanks for reminding me."

He smiled and leaved. Martinus turned me around so now we were face to face. He kissed me to my lips and then to the hickey. I went to my suitcase and took some clothes.

 I took my makeups and made my normal makeup routine and after that I did my best to cover the hickey

I took my makeups and made my normal makeup routine and after that I did my best to cover the hickey. When I were done with my morning routine I got to the living room.

Martinus: "babe are you ready to go?"

Me: "yeah."

We went out where Marcus was supposed to wait us. But when we opened the door he was talking with some girl. I looked closer and saw that it was Jenny.

Sorry for not posting that often anymore. I just haven't had inspection.