16. Umm...

Martinus: "what the heck is he doing?"

Me: "Martinus let him be. He is doing his own choices."

Martinus: "but he heard everything what she said to you."

I looked at Marcus. He was laughing at something. I could see that he had really great time. I just don't want to ruin it. Martinus was about to go there and stop them, but I took his hand and made him stop.

Me: "look at him. He is happy. Don't you dare to ruin it."

Martinus: "but Jenny is so mean."

Me: "maybe she is, but please let him figure it out. Cause if you would do it, he would just want to prove you that you're wrong."

Martinus: "maybe you're right..."

Me: "I know I am."

We walked to them. I were sure that Jenny was going to say something mean to me.

Martinus: "hey, what's going on?"

Jenny: "hey Martinus and Loren. We just wanted to walk together. Do you guys want to join us?"

Martinus: "umm..."

Me: "sure."

She smiled to me. This time her smile wasn't mean looking, it was friendly. It kind of like creeped me out. We walked all together. Then Jenny looked at me.

Jenny: "Loren... I'm so sorry for being so rude to you. I would really want to be friends with you. Can we please start over?"

What just happened? Oh god I don't trust her at all. I could see everyone waiting for my answer.

Me: "umm..."

Jenny: "you don't have to answer for that a yet. Come to the mall today with me. We could do some girls stuff and get to know each other... what do you say?"

Maybe she really wants to be friends. Maybe she's not that evil than I thought.

Me: "okay, sounds good."

Martinus looked at me really confused.

Jenny: "my mum can take us. She will pick you up at four. You are staying with boys, right?"

Me: "yeah."

Jenny: "good. This day is going to be so much fun."

We got to the school and the day went really fast. We were already at home and I were thinking about what to wear. Finally I found an outfit.

 Finally I found an outfit

Martinus came to his room. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

Martinus: "you look amazing."

Me: "oh, thank you babe"

Martinus: "are you sure you want to go?"

Me: "I just don't want any more problems with her."

Martinus: "I get it, but you really don't have to go."

Me: "I know, but I'm going."

I got a message. It was from Jenny.

Jenny; hey girl we're here.

I looked at Martinus and kissed him to his cheek.

Me: "I gotta go baby."

Martinus: "be careful and have fun."

I leaved the house and stepped to their car.