Chapter 11

*Christmas Eve*

*Natalia's Pov*

So yesterday I went to the mall with Nash and Josh because Josh's little sister Maslie needed someone to hangout with. Me and Maslie became pretty close. She's really nice and pretty. When we left the mall we went back to Nash's house and I spent the night with Maslie. We watched a bunch of Disney movies! We may be teenagers but we are still children at heat. The next morning we woke up and we decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes. All night I could get what Maslie said about Nash and I off my mind. I like him but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. He could have any girl he wants. He is the captain of the football team! I'm not going to over think things.

*Maslie's Pov*

Last night I told Natalia that I think her and Nash would make a cute couple. I could tell it bugged her because she acted different after. I think I'm going to talk to Nash about this. I got up and walked over to Nash who was sitting on the couch by himself.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey Mayes!"

"So I need to ask you something." I said to him awkwardly.

"Ok what's up?"

"So I just wanted to know.. I-if you uhh umm liked Natalia. I mean I see the way you look at her! It's literally the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!" I said a little less awkward. I don't know why it's awkward he's like my older brother.

"Yea I like her she's cool."

"No I mean like really like her. Like do you have a crush on her?"

"Oh uhh umm I uh I uhh... I guess I do!" He said not making eye contact and blushing.

"Nash you should ask her out! She likes you too! We were talking about it at the mall yesterday but then you and Josh came and interrupted but she really likes you!"

"Are you sure she's always talking about how cute Ryan is." He said looking down at his feet with a face full of disappointment.

"I'm positive! You need to grow a pair and ask her out!"

"Ok I will! Thanks Mase! I love you!" He said.

"You're welcome! Love you too Nash. And ps make sure you do it soon before someone else comes and swoops her up!" We got up and walked over to Hayes and Natalia. And we talked about what we all wanted to do today. That's when Nash asked Natalia if he could talk to her.

*Nash's Pov*

"Natalia? Can I talk to you outside for a second?" I said with a little smirk.

"Sure!" We walked outside and sat on the porch.

"What's up Nash? What did you want to talk about?"

*clears his throat* "Well I've known you since forth grade and we have been best friends since then. I have had a crush on you since the 5th grade but I thought you wouldn't like me back so I never asked you out. But you are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me! I know this is weird to say but I love you! I have loved you since last year. We haven't been hangout as much as we used to which makes me really sad. But I guess what I'm trying to ask is... Will you be my girl friend? I asked running my hands through my hair. Looking her in the eyes.

"Umm I don't about this Nash. I'm just kidding! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" She said excitedly with the biggest smile on her face! We got up and hugged for a little but it felt like forever and we went inside holding hands.

"So me and Natalia are dating now!"

"Congrats!" Hayes and Maylie said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry for this short chapter. But please vote and tell me your thoughts and what you think I could change. ❤️ :) love you guys thanks for 120 reads!