Crazy!Reader|Abit too playful|Dabi|Pt.2|

Unedited

Unedited.
Three nomu's fled the city, I sat on a water tank that was connected to a building.I swung my legs happily as I sung a song, watching the hero killer jump building to building.'Ah! It's good to see the streets in utter chaos! Can we help!!? Can we can we can we?!?'I cheered to kurogiri.He folded his arms, standing behind Shigaraki.'No (y/n), Do you want to be arrested.'I pouted.'Maybe, I wanna make them feel pain!'I scrunched my fingers, tomura patted my head.'Now now, (y/n). Behaved people get rewards.we just need to begin the battle first...But for the hero killer....He's seriously pissing me off. Call dabi, and keep an eye on him.'I pouted, Crossing my arms with disapproval.'Wah, I can do it myself!'.I turned away with a grumpy tone.'Do you want to have some fun? or not?'I grunted, soon turning it into a sigh.'Just for you~!' 'good girl.'

---

I sat down on a nearby building, Dabi had his arms wrapped around my waist as he sat behind me, He then said.'You know (y/n), Your hot-' 'Shut up you ass hat.'I growled, Pushing his torso away, but he just came back.his chest rubbed up against my back.We watched a student scream in pain as The hero killer stabbed his arm, making me cringe.'Poor boy...He's sixteen, he can't possibly do that.' 'That's life, (y/n).Were born, we live, we die.'he whispered, nuzzling my neck, making me grunt.Soon, before The student was going to get killed. A boy who had a lightning-type aura came.'izuku!?'I Sat up, Leaning downwards.I watched the fight between the two, Before izuku fell to the floor.'NO!!'I screamed, grabbing three of the boy's attention. Even the hero killer.'Don't (y/n)-'I couldn't bare seeing Izuku be hurt, Stain drew my last draw and Now I was furious.

I fell of the building, my fists bang against the floor as I looked at the hero killer's cursed smile. The same black liquid dripped from my eyes and mouth, my pupils remained black and my red pupils scowled his skin.'(Y/n)!'I turned to my baby brother,Izuku looked at me in fear then turned to The hero killer.I scoffed then said. 'You know, If my brother didn't come. Then I'd gladly let you kill him. But now, You've hurt my little brother. And now I'm going to hurt you.'I drew a sharp blade, I smiled and giggled darkly.'Hm, I didn't hear Shigaraki mention about Hurting you. I guess I can kill you!' I let out an insane laugh, throwing multiple Knives at him, But he was just too fast. He cut my face, but luckily. Ive mastered how to not get brain washed. Other quirks have worn my body out.So when he cut me, I enjoyed it. I was a masochist. His quirk had no affect on me, because ten years of staying in the asylum taught me how to overcome quirks and find an immune system to block them.He cringed, i looked at him with widened eyes.'Did you just try to use your quirk on me?!' Five defense knives laid in between my fingers, in each hand. But before I could do something about it. Flames shot at the hero killer and Me. I was almost cremating me in the process until Dabi Grabbed onto my waist and Jumped wall to wall, until we reached to the roof top.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I fell to the floor, That boy. He burnt my dress only revealing me in my shorts, the top of my dress was still there. And it was freezing.I panted heavily as Dabi kicked my stomach in, making me wheeze.'Did you not hear Tomura say not to kill!?! Are you thick headed.'I laughed tiredly, Banging my fists into the ground as Dabi scowled me.'haha! He hurt me, he hurt me! He hurt my brother.wa...s..n't...'I coughed, soon after that I gagged, Wheezing heavily until I spat out blood.Dabi crouched down infront of me, lifting my chin and looking into my eyes.'Your lucky I saved you in time.'Blood trailed down my lips as I smiled weakly at him.'Your...an...as....s h..ole....'My face planted onto the concrete. I passed out due to being so tired.

----------

My eyes shot open, I gasped for air and shot up. 'Finally your awake.'Tomura said, rotating his drink. Watching the ice cubes shuffle around in his cold beverage.'Tomura, I'm sorry. I got carried away-'Tomura grasped my throat. his cold watery hands tightened against my throat which I loved.'If you do anything like that again, I'll have your head.'I smiled sadistically at him.He dropped me, making my body crash on the seat below me.'Comon, we're going to talk to your Brother.You've been out for about, three days (y/n). Your brother must have burning questions about you...'I smiled at him.'First, let me get in my civilian clothes.'

---

---

After flooding the streets, Tomura held your hand. So he couldn't lose you....Again.'(Y/n), where would your brother be.'He asked.'Every saturday, he'd go to the Mall district with Me and my mother.'I started r, Grabbing my duffel bag filled with knives, adrenaline, books, and most importantly. My stuffed teddy bear Mr flurry.

Not to mention Dabi had to watch me carefully, He was overprotective over me instead of Toga. Toga just did her own stuff.'(y/n)....How about you go say hello to your brother first.'Tomura suggested, Slowly raising his hand and pointed at the seaweed haired boy.I smiled sadistically.'Ok!'I Threw on my grey hood, covering my face and smiling. Rushing after the boy.'

I wrapped my arm around him.'Wow! I know you!'I said.'hhuH!'Izuku jumped back abit, quietly shifting in my grasp 'I saw you at the sports festival, boy that place was an absolute show! You did well!'I giggled.'o-oh, thank...you.'He slowly trailed off, he squinted as I smiled at him. He turned to see my face, Soon Tomura came along and wrapped his arm around his neck too.'It was good...'Izuku hesitated, his eyes widened as me and Tomura smiled at him with.'Tomura Shigaraki, And (y/n)!?'His voice was covered in fear.' It looks like you've lost your love little brother.' Tomura continued to slowly laugh.'Don't show any trace of fear, just pretend I'm a friend you haven't seen.' 'Or a sister that just came back from therapy.'I smiled.

---Timeskip because i'm useless---

Tomura nodded to Me, and fled. Ochaco came to Izuku's aid and tended to his choking. Izuku's eyes shifted to me as I looked at him.'Who's this!? Is she with-' 'N-no...She's my sister...'I took off my hood.Smiling lightly at her.'Hi! I'm (Y/n) Midoriya! Proud big sister to this rascal!'I ruffled izuku's hair and giggled.Ochaco squinted at me and let out a concern sigh.'Well why didn't you help him..'I sighed.'Tomura Shigaraki is my boss....If I stopped him, He'd kill Izuku and I, along with you and fifteen other people.'I leaned back.Ochaco gasped, her eyes widening.'Listen, I need to talk to Izuku. And if you tell anyone I work for a villain. I'll have your head on a post.'My eyes flashed red, Ochaco whimpered, Bowing respectfully and rushing off.It was quiet between me and Izuku.I looked at him and smiled.'Izuku, what ever happens between us two. Remember this:.'I cupped his cheeks gently, Smiling down at him and said.'I'll always and always be your older sister.'I pecked his forehead.'Now come, I'll buy you some Ice cream.'I chuckled, Standin up and socialising with him.
I talked to him about how I got out of the asylum, and how I was struggling with being a villain. But to be honest, I dropped out of U.A for a reason, When I met Tomura I swooned over him, he said that if I dropped out of U.A, he'd be mine. He lied to me.
He tricked me and brain washed me, I still remember when He inflicted pain onto my body, And how I officially became a nut job. Soon after that Endeavor found me in an abandoned warehouse Laughing my rocker off with blood coating each and every wall around me.I was only Fourteen.....But I'm grown now.Im eighteen, and I've matured abit.
I was sentenced for a long time in that asylum.
---
I dropped Izuku off that day, smiling at him and fled.
Dabi followed me not long after that, we walked. saying we were both recovering from what happened a couple days ago.
I intertwined my armed with his and smiled rapidly.'So we're being sent to retrieve this Katsuki Bakugo kid?'.He nodded.'Yes, we are, He came first in the sports festival.Which is quite interesting,'Dabi said, looking at the application for U.A. I tugged at my sleeve, feeling on edge.
'I know him.'