~2

JB nudged the sleeping Mark. "Is it over?" Mark groaned, lifting his head from his arms. JB shook his head, pointing to the professor who continued his lecture on successful films. They both let out a sigh. Mark's sleepy eyes turned to the boy seated in front of him.

"Your new assignment is to make a short film. So, I hope you've been paying attention." The professor stated, getting some sighs from some students. "Join a group of at least 5 people, everyone will be given a certain category to work on when you get the rubric."

JB looked toward Mark who had seemed to already formed a group with other people. He then felt a tap on his shoulder "Want to join my group?" A guy, around the same height as him, asked with a smile. His hair covered his forehead, a hat, similar to Bruno mars', rested nicely on his head.

JB nodded his head, getting up from his seat to join his new group.

Youngjae, Tess, Jackson, and Jovie. He recited their names in his head. "We got romance!" Jovie squealed after happily running back from the teacher's desk.

"I wanted action." He heard Jackson whine to Youngjae.
When JB turned around, Youngjae was laughing, a big smile on his face. Youngjae's hat fell to the ground from being shaken by Jackson.

JB couldn't help but smile at the two.

;

After the long day, JB threw his bag onto the ground, going straight to his laptop.

If I do a few rounds of Gaurdian now, I'll have 3 hours left to work on my homework. He thought, planning out the rest of the day for maximum efficiency.

"Why do you ignore your favourite roommate?" Asked the tired Mark, looking over JB's shoulder. "You're my only roommate, Mark." JB responded, putting his glasses on. Mark pouted before going back to his bed.

JB opened the game and clicked Duo. When he spawned into the game, he turned to his partner. When he saw the username, his jaw dropped.

'Oh its u' 3coco3 typed.

He let out a loud sigh, massaging the side of his head.

This game was supposed to let out some stress.

'Ur the guy I totally destroyed.' 3coco3 typed.

'It was just 3 points' defs0ul typed.

'Wutever helps you sleep at night.' 3coco3 typed.

The match started and they were doing rlly good.

'Go left' defs0ul typed.

They actually listened to each other and together they won. JB felt his heartpound in excitement.

'so you dont completely suck after all.' 3coco3 typed.

'shut up' defs0ul typed.

'let's play again tomorrow.' 3coco3 typed.

'Y not now.' defs0ul typed.

'I have a group project to work on' 3coco3 typed.

'I totally forgot that I had one too.' defs0ul typed.

'Just add me.' 3coco3 typed.

-3coco3 is now your friend

'See you.' 3coco3 typed.

-3coco3 is now offline.

JB leaned back on his chair. He felt an odd feeling of relief and couldn't stop smiling. He turned his head to see his bag that laid on the ground, slouched against the wall.

"I'll do it tomorrow." He yawned, closing his eyes.