~24

Jackson looked over Youngjae's shoulder and noticed JB going up to them. Jackson had a smile on his face before it disappeared when Tess took a hold of JB's arm and pulled him the other direction.

"What's the matter?" Youngjae asked, curiously looking back.

"It's that Tess girl. I have a bad feeling about her." Jackson said, glaring at her.

"You're probably just overthinking things." Youngjae said, giving a reassuring smile.

Jackson sighed and smiled back. "Yeah, I guess."

They went back to work but Jackson's bad feeling didn't leave him. He just knew that she was up to no good.

I know what you're doing Tess. As long as I'm here, 2jae will sail.

-

"Hey Youngjae." JB said, biting his lip. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." Youngjae said, following him out of the film room.

Tess noticed and dropped what she was doing. "Where are you going?" Jovie asked.

"Somewhere. I'll be back in a bit." She said, not even glancing at her.

Jackson looked up from what he was doing and saw JB leading Youngjae out the door, Tess following behind them.

Jackson ran towards her, blocking her way. "Tess, where are you heading?" Jackson asked, doing his best to act natural.

"I need to use the washroom. So can you move a bit?" She asked, a bit of sass in her tone.

"Look Tess. I know what you're up to. Can't you just let them be?" Jackson asked, trying to sound nice.

Tess scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about. So, move."

"No."

-

"Will you go out with me?" JB asked, shuffling his feet.

Youngjae smiled, a slight blush on his face.

"Only if that means I get to be your boyfriend." Youngjae winked playfully, laughing and covering his face in embarrassment right after.

JB uncovered his face to reveal a small pin in his hand. "For you."

Youngjae gasped, holding it in his hand. On it read, AHG. Youngjae looked up at him confused before JB held up another pin. On it were the last letters, ASE.

"Together they say Ahgase." JB said with a smile, putting the two pins beside each other.

Youngjae gasped, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you."

They jumped in shock when the doors of the film room suddenly opened. "Tess?" JB said, Youngjae's arms still wrapped around him.

"Oh. Am I too late?" Tess asked.

"Too late?"

"Never mind." She said, walking away.

Jackson came up, his hair messy and he was panting. "Did I hold her for long enough?"

JB gave him a thumbs up before Jackson let out a sigh of relief and fell to the ground.

"Jackson?" Youngjae asked, walking towards him.

"I'm ok. Just a bit tired."