~1~

I woke up to a new day. Finally got the job I wanted, but I was never notified what the job was going to make me do.

I drove off, strange thing is was how far out of town this facility was. I was pretty sure my job would have to deal with animals as the experiments, but I didn't know for sure.

I arrived after nearly fifteen minutes, well there's gonna be a long days ahead.

I walked inside and it seemed to be a bland building in general. I kept walking down the hall, then stopped at a door that said "camera operations". I put my head on the door, but there was just silence.
I knocked on the door and it sounded like the camera guy flinched. I heard his footsteps come to the door and he opened it. He asked, "why are you here?"
"I was giving an experiment to watch over, but I'm not very sure where it is."
Saying that he let me in and he asked me to hand him my papers, he looked over them and looked at me in shock.
"You have quite the thing to look over."
"What do you mean by that?"
He led me over to the camera monitors, he pointed at the one I had to go to. It said 274. He handed me a map and led me out of the room then closed the door behind me.

I looked down at the map, that room was quite a distance away. I started walking down the halls. It was quiet, I didn't really get a full picture of what the experiment was. Wow some cameras they have here.

It took some time, but I made it to the room and there was a giant glass wall. I looked through straight at the experiment. It wasn't an animal, it seemed to be a girl, with a white to black dress. Brown hair and eyes, then I saw here look straight at me, it felt like she knew I was there, but I didn't know what experiments they did on her.
She was held against the wall with steel cuffs, I could tell they didn't look comfortable.
There was a glass holder holding a tablet that appeared clear. I picked it up, figured out how to turn it on and a file opened:
Experiment #9
Name: Nalani
Abilities: unknown information
Height: 5.4
Known information: She has been know to be very dangerous and has in fact been able to break the very thick glass you stand behind. She is cuffed with steel hand cuffs to make sure she can't do any more damage.
Warnings: She has had a coincidence of being able to sometimes control people beyond the glass of She can 'sense' them.
File end

That was some info and now I am a little scared.
There was a piece of paper taped to the glass wall saying:
The glass wall is a one way mirror, she can't she you, but has a chance to sense you, and the side you are looking from is the only visible side.
That gives me some relief, but not a lot.
I just stood there watching her, she had her eyes on a camera in the corner of the room.

She started doing strange things like funny faces and weird poses, it made me laugh a little. Then she stopped an gave a blank stare straight at me, I had the feeling she had sensed me, then her eyes locked with mine. Her eyes started glowing purple and the purple nine on her shoulder got brighter.
I was scared, then the building began to shake, forcefully and the only thing I could think of to do was bang on the glass, but it didn't do anything, then I stood there just for a bit longer, it still continued and continued.