Answering The Most Asked Questions Abotu PAW Patrol

So, there are a lot of questions people ask about PAW Patrol. The show is a bit past logical though. These are some of the most unanswered questions of the PAW Patrol.

Q: Where are Ryder's Parents?
A: I know a lot of people think Ryder's parents have died, but that's not the case. According to a newsletter on Twitter, they say that Ryder's parents are indeed around, but they inform to keep the show focused on Ryder and the pups. Who could be Ryder's parents though?

Q: Does Ryder even go to school?
A: Um, if he owns a rescue team of dogs and built more than 10 vehicles he surely does not need school.
Q: How did he learn to do all this at 10 years old though?
A: I actually do not know. If Ryder did go to school he wouldn't even be in middle school yet.

Q: How come the pups are the only animals who can talk?
A: Did a rant explaining all of that, go check it out.

Q: How do those pups suit up so quickly?
A: I honestly don't know. In about half a millisecond, they're all dressed up. I think pawpatrolrocky did a rant explaining that as well, that's one of the past logical things about the PAW Patrol.

Q: Where did Ryder get the money for this?
A: Jesus Christ I don't even know if they even have money there.

That's all the questions I have, if I missed some, please let me know! Thanks and bye!