Possible New PAW Patrol Gear

So we all know Air Patrol, Sea Patrol, and Mission PAW, right? These are some other special missions I've came up with that might need some special gear.
1: Military Patrol:
So, imagine Humdinger declares war on Adventure Bay, and the pups have to fight (ill be writing a future story about that)
Gear:
Marshall would not fight in the wars at all. He will have his emergency ambulance waiting to serve any injuries. Rubble drives the tank and shoots cannons to either attack or defend. Chase is like the most advanced one fighter. He sneaks into Foggy Bottom's main war base and yea. Boom! Rocky will be the gadget creator and trap maker, to trap any other troops from the opposite side to be their prisoner. Zuma will be a rescue service. He rescues people and transports them back to the lookout for safety. His emergency hovercraft has a few cannons and guns just in case he gets attacked whole rescuing citizens. Skye will have the military jet. It has multiple guns and grenades. Everest and Tracker are also rescue services.
2: Space Patrol
(This one has to do with the Space Pup I mentioned in my last discussion.) whoever there's a problem in space, the space pup and the PAW Patrol are on it! The Air Patroller turns into a spacecraft and they fly over to the planet. There they have their own mini lookout and they assign missions their. Their outfits are like astronauts outfits but fitted for a pup. They also don't have pup-tags, their job logo is pinned on to their uniform to make calls. Marshall has only EMT gear during space Patrol, not firefighter. Rubble has a space dozer to move asteroids out the way, Zuma has these special blades that help him swim through any source of liquid, and Skye has supercharged jets so she can fly in space.

Yuuuuuh dats all I got