Sadao Maou [TDIAPT] (Fluff)

My name is Simon Tachibana but On Ente Isla I was known as Solomon a former Nephilim which is both half demon and half angel. I was on my way to Maou's house to spend the night, he and I are childhood friends and still were even after he became the demon lord. Tonight was the night I was gonna confess my feelings to him.

Timeskip

I eventually arrived at his apartment and rang the doorbell, I waited a couple of minutes and the door opened to reveal Maou smiling at me.

I'm glad you could make it Simon come on in. Maou said to me as I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

It's no problem thanks for inviting me. So what did you want to talk to me about? I asked him as we sat down.

Well I was thinking we should stay here instead of Ente Isla I've talked to others about it and they agreed as well. He explained to me.

I agree and there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while. I told him.

What is it? He asked me.

I love you and I was wondering if you and I could spend the rest of our lives together. I told him and he widened his eyes in shock and I got up to leave.

It's ok if you don't want to i understa—. I tried to say until a pair of lips met mine and I saw it was Maou.

I love you to I had feelings for you ever since we were kids. Maou said to me.

So does that mean we're... I tried to say and he nodded his head towards me.

Yeah and that gives me a chance to do this. Maou Said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box.

Maou? I said confused as I clasped my hands over my mouth.

Simon Solomon Tachibana will you make me the happiest demon alive and become my husband? He asked as he showed the ring to me and I nodded my head up and down rapidly tearing up.

Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I said to him as he smiled and slipped the ring on my finger and got up and we shared a passionate kiss.

A few years later

A few years after we got married we had a daughter named Lucia and she was the greatest thing we could ever hope for. So this is my life now Even though we were demons in the past me and Maou chose to be humans and we've never been happier.