Karasuma Tadaomi [ACR] (Fluff)

My name is Hajime Kirishima Assassin, Half Demon and Student of Class 3-E. When I saw Karasuma plunge himself and the reaper down into that deep hole I decided to go after them.

Hajime-Kun what are you doing?! Korosensei exclaimed.

I'm going to help Karasuma I'm not gonna let my husband get killed by that psychopath. I said to them and some of my classmates were suprised even Korosensei.

I'll see you guys topside. I said to them as I put on a pair of sunglasses and gave a two finger salute and jumped down the hole.

Kick his Ass Hajime! Karma shouted as I fell down the hole.

He's all yours! Nagisa shouted as well.

When I landed on the ground I saw Karasuma wounded on the ground with the reaper standing over him.

Hey asshole! I shouted towards the reaper and he turned towards towards me as I was shocked to see his true face.

So you're more than just an assassin you're a face stealer. I said to him as I pieced everything together.

Yeah pretty much but it's annoying but it's much easier to customize disguises without one and your Husband's face will make a delightfully rugged addition to my wardrobe. The reaper said.

Sorry but your face stealing and assassination days are over this is where you fucking die! I shouted angrily as lightning gathered around me and he had a shocked look on his face.

What the?! The reaper exclaimed shock by what he was seeing.

I wonder who would win a face stealing assassin or a half demon? I asked him as I threw my sunglasses behind me and they disappeared in a flash of lightning as I summoned Sparda and Luce and Ombra.

(Play Video Here)

Let's Rock! I exclaimed as I charged towards him.

I managed to get a 3 hit Combo on him and decided to try something.

Let's dance! I said as I stabbed Sparda into the ground and launched him into the air then I rapidly fire bullets at him and stabbed him back into the ground with Sparda.

I guess that took a lot out of me. I said as I fell to the ground and my vision faded to black.

Timeskip

When I regained consciousness I found myself in a hospital bed and saw Karasuma asleep in a chair.

Karasuma? When I said his name he woke up and looked at me with widened eyes and rushed over to pull me into a hug and I returned it.

I'm so glad you're alright. Karasuma said to me as he held me close.

I'm sorry I just couldn't let that psycho hurt you. I explained to him and he pulled himself away to look at me.

What matters is your safe I love you Hajime. Karasuma said as he pulled me into a kiss.

I love you too Karasuma. I said as I returned the kiss.