1

The queen was horny she'd been overeating for months in preparation for this. She'd sent out her seeker handmaidens to find the perfect one. The perfect one to convert.

She'd been plannimg this for years. She'd always dreamed of her own hybrid, a child just like her to raise and care for. But after sh found out that her mutations wouldn't allow her to have a majority human baby, she plotted other ways.

She had ordered her handmaidens to find a suitable boy, she didn't want to take one from a happy nice family living a good life, she wanted to help a child from one of the poorer districts. Years ago, in the days when she was a fully human Edhelian noblewoman she'd seen the poor and downcast of the city beaten down and abused by her house's vassals. She reached out out with her mind to touch that of her lead handmaiden, the one carrying the currently comatose boy.

"My queen, the child is safe, he had an agressive reaction to us so for his own safety I have him in my egg sac for now.", came the telepathix reply
"Good keep him asleep until your return to the hive, the first thing he sees when he wakes up should be me.",she sent back. She smiled and began to get her chambers ready for the boy.

About two and half hours later her handmaidens arrived back at the hive. They looked different then the other Rakash, more humanoid and with distinctly female anatomy, breasts and bony antennae that took the form of long dreadlocks. The one thing that definetely marked them as Rakash were the second insectoid abdomens, the abdomen of the lead handmaidrn was particularily large and one would be able to make out the shape of a human curled up in the foetal position.

Charra stood before them smiling, "Well done, come into my chambers and you can release him in there.", they nodded and followed her into th hive.