Part 2

Her chambers, just below the uppermost hive were grandiose and lush, as befitting a queen. Sometimes it was the only thing that reminded her she was human. In the center of the room there was a raised and padded dais. Her semi-insectoid Rakashi Handmaidens followed her to the dais as she climbed up on it. "You can release him on here now.", she said.

Her Handmaiden obliged and squatted down and slowly squeezed out the human boy. He was obscured so by slime and gunk that is was hard to make out some of the deeper details if his appearance. As far as she could tell he was pale with dirty blond hair, small for his age. The clothes he was wearing were filthy and torn amd he really did look very weak.

She leaned over and practiced ease undressed him, she'd also worked as a medic back on Edhel. As his clothes came off, so too did most of the slime. He looked somehow much younger without his clothes on. Charra smiled and picked him up, at least carrying him wouldn't be a problem, superhuman strength, one of the perks of her mutations.
She sat down with him cradled in her arms and took a cloth and wiped the remaining dirt off of him. She kissed his sweet little forehead and saw his eyelids flutter. "Slowly now, my little Prince, Momma's here." She rubbed his back, prompting a murmur from the boy in her arms. Slowly and very gently, for she wasn't used to touching human minds without attacking, she gave him a sense of peace and calm and happiness, hoping this would stall any violent reaction he might have.

After another 3 minutes of gentle telepathic probing, he woke up. He coughed briefly, getting some of the residual slime out of his lungs, and then looked up at her.

The Boy's P.o.V

"W..where am I?", he asked softly. He felt strange but the woman holding him looked so pretty, he was very confused.

"You're safe, here with me, I'm going to be your new Mommy.", said the woman. "What's your name, baby?", she asked gently. Mommy what was she talking about, his Mommy died years ago in the fire. But it was a hazy and distant memory obscured by fog, but it still hurt. He suddenly felt the need to really cry so he did altugh he still remembered being 15 he felt like he was 2. The woman wrapped her arms around him and rocked back and forth, back and forth and back and forth. Her body warnth and the rocking made him feel a little bit better so his crying reduced to a sniffle. "Y..you're my new Mommy? Uumm I suppose Mommy should know my name it's Jace.", Jace managed to say.

Mommy smiled and kissed his forehead again. "Jace, that's a lovely name baby, now the thing is you're not Mommy's genetic baby, so Mommy's gonna take you inside her tummy so you can become that, won't that be nice?"

Edward thought about it, although it was like the inside of his head was filled with honey. He nodded, "Yeah that sounds nice Mommy, but I still remember everything. "Of course you will sweetheart just not so hard.", she smiled and retracted the overskin from her breasts, revealing large nipples the size of cherries. "Now come suck on Mommy's titties, I need you to be sleeping so I can unbirth you Jace.", she held her nipple to his  mouth and let him latch on.

Mommy's milk was amazing, it was sweet and warm and made him feel all tingly inside. He found himself falling into a deep sleep.

Charra's P.o.V (Now comes the unbirth)

Charra smiled at the cute little boy asleep in her arms. He was still sucking in his sleep so she gently unlatched him. Now came the tricky part. She'd worked it out in theory but the practice was going to be a lot harder.

She willed her vagina to enlarge and to form a new umbilical cord as she squatted over his sleeping form. The umbilical cord dropped,slithered rather disgustingly over his chest, to the navel and attached itself with a sickening pop. Now the real hard part  beganshe gently pulled him headfirst into her smooth labia. His head and shoulders dissapeared and she began to feel pressure on her inside as his torso and arms dissapearwd and then his legs ad finally his feet as he slid into her womb.

Charra's belly was distended and she found she could no longer walk because of his added weight. "Handmaidens  assist me to my bed.", Charra said and her Rakashi Handmaidens carried her over to the bed. A curious construction, it would have originally been a human four poster bed but now it had been over taken by Rakashi Growths she lay down and thanked her handmaidens. "Handmaidens I need to mind-meld so I can start the transformation."
"Yes my Queen.", replied the Leader and they held hands linking their thoughts to Charras as she triggered the processes which began to transform Jace into her Prince. Over the course of a month he would regress back to the size of two year old and meanwhile become hybridized with Charra's Rakashi DNA. She couldn't wait but now exhausted from the exwrtions she fell into a sleep.