ᴏɴᴇ

Edited:I edited the point of view.Instead of first person,I changed it into third person.Also i did edit on my grammatical errors and typo but if you still spot any grammar errors do tell me *winks*
_____________________________________

"Number 89!"announced the waiter.
'Oh that's mine!'Siyeon thought as she picked up her order excitedly.Did she mention that she's starving?Yep!Totally starving!

As Siyeon were heading back to her sit,a guy bumped into her and her food flied all over the place.Damn it!Not my food!

The guy who bumped her didnt even spare a look and continued walking as if nothing happened.Rude!

"Oi!Aren't you gonna apologize?"Siyeon shouted at him.

He stopped his track and turned around while shrugging his shoulders and walk away.

Wait!Isn't that Kim Donghyun?My senior by a year,great dancer,small eyes and definitely one of those typical popular boys who make girls crazy over them.Did I told that I'm one of his fangirls.I mean look!Those eye smile,who wouldn't fall for it #cantblameme.But i didnt expect him to be this rude!
Siyeon thought.

She suddenly got snapped out from her thought and realised that everyone's attention was on her.She got so embarrassed and quickly ran out from the McDonald even though she was freaking starving to death.Damn you Kim Donghyun!

The next day,Siyeon came to school abit early than she usual does to sort out her locker since its abit 'messy'.After she was done sorting out her locker,a loud scream could be heard.Probably one of those popular kid already arrived.Not surprised.

Siyeon turned around to look who it was and guess what?It was Donghyun........
Yesterday's incident flashed through her memory.Her heart suddenly got burned just by remember what happened yesterday.

As he was walking pass me,Siyeon unintentionally whisper 'Rude.'
She guess he didnt heard it since he just walked away.

-time skipped-

It was recess.Siyeon was about to head to the canteen when a hand grip her wrist and dragged her up till the school rooftop.Wadefuk?I want to eat!

"What did you say?"that person asked while gritting his teeth.

Oh it's just Donghyun.Wait what?!Donghyun?!

"What?"She asked him back innocently.

Siyeon seriously don't know what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb Siyeon.What the heck did you said to me this morning?"He asked again but with more force in his tone.

Ahhh!It was about that thing.Can't blame her.Shehave a bad memory store.BUT DID HE JUST SAID MY NAME?HE KNOWS ME?HOW?WHEN?WHY?HOW?

"Oh nothing.I was just saying rude to the dude who bumped me yesterday at McDonald and didn't apologize.Did my words bite you cause as much as i recalled I dont remember mentioning anyone names."She sassed him back.She need to make herself look cool even though she was freaking out.

"Look at my face,girl.Do you think i give a single shit about it?Guess what?You messed up with the wrong person darling."He replied with that stupidly ugly smirk and left Siyeon hanging alone.

Wow...I already knew he's rude but not till the extend of threaten other people.Not like she care anyways.He probably talk big only.Right?