All hell breaks loose at a wedding

Maggie

Since Sarah's parents had invited the Grays to the wedding, the girls attended with the boys except for Nolan. He didn't have a date. The girls were getting ready in my bedroom.

"Girls, hurry, or we'll be late!" Nate said.

"Beauty takes time!" Pat said.

"Can you, oh, I don't know, speed up the beauty process?"

"Oh, fine, but don't blame me if I have one false eyelash!"

We finished and came downstairs. I walked over to Nash

"You look beautiful."

"Well, you look handsome."

"Yeah, yeah. You're pretty. Nash is cute. Can we go, please?" Nate tried to usher us out of the door, taking three cars.

We arrived at the wedding on time and took our seats. I didn't understand why it worried Nate about us being late. The wedding ceremony was boring but nice.

The fun started at the reception or when all hell broke loose.

We found our assigned seats and sat down. Then the staff served us dinner. The food was okay. It was nothing I would brag about to people. If I ever get married, I want excellent food.

After dinner, the dancing started. It's your typical dance order at a wedding. Husband and wife first, then daddy-daughter, blah, blah, blah. Afterward, Nate and the boys showed off their dance moves.

"What's going on?" I asked Pat.

"Watch, sweetie."

Nate walked over to the DJ and requested a song.

"Attention, everyone. A few people requested a song for a dance. Please, clear the dance floor," the DJ said.

Nate and the boys strolled out onto the dance floor. The DJ started the song, and so did Nate and the brothers. They danced in sequence while I stared in shock. They performed unified moves and were fantastic. People clapped as the guys moved together.

"Where did they learn to dance?" I asked Pat.

"Nate thought the boys should learn to dance. He said it was essential when they met a girl."

They finished, and everyone clapped. Everyone returned to dancing, and Nash walked over to me.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Yeah, we like to impress people with our dance moves." Nash smirked. "Do you want to dance?"

"I thought you would never ask." I smiled.

Nash led me onto the dance floor, and we danced. We had so much fun. Well, until an argument broke out between Bryson and Nixon.

"What now?" Nash asked.

We stopped dancing and walked over to them, yelling at each other.

"You're such a tool!" Nixon said.

"What's going on?" Nash asked Nixon.

"It's Bryson being Bryson."

"Your brother is mad because my brother won," Bryson said.

"Won what?" Nash asked Bryson.

"Sarah."

"It's not a competition," Nash said. "Sarah and I broke up a long time ago."

"If you say so." Bryson shrugged with a smirk.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing, Nash. Let's leave this tool," Nixon said.

"No! I want to know what he means!" Nash turned to Bryson. "What did you mean?"