Bacheloratte party

That day with Jesse was very mundane, nothing special.
After 3 days Thea came, man was I happy to see a friend.
Maria came as well, she and I never got close but she is a cool girl. Knows how to have fun mafia style but it's time to show them how things are done in South Africa. Give them a run for their money.

We drank all day and night yesterday, just me and the girls, since they came it's all we've been doing. Thea said we will do till I get married. It's one plan I'm on board with.

I wake up this morning or should I say afternoon with a splitting headache I feel like someone ran me over with a truck over and over and over again,
My body on its own feels like it's in half.
With groans and effort I pull myself to the bathroom,
I take a long shower and brush my teeth, with that done I take ibuprofen to ease the pain all over.
I put on a pair of black leggings and a big grey t-shirt and white socks.
I head downstairs for some greasy food.
I get there and find Thea and Maria looking all nice.
Damn these Italians making me look bad.
"Morning"
I hug both of them
"You look like shit"
Brian says as he enters the kitchen
"Yea thanks but you know I own a mirror right"
I say with a small smirk
"Ouch"
Maria says making Brian frown, any other day he would just laugh but since it's in front of Thea and Maria it stings him.
Don't say I told you but he has a thing for Thea

After we ate lunch we went to watch movies, I did everything to try and avoid planning the wedding I just left it to the planner.
As darkness came and I was getting bored and I got an idea
"Let's play a game"
I said standing up, Thea and Maria looked at me like I was crazy
"It's called death raw sand, Brian and I use to play it how about we make a competition out of it. R1000 per person and winner takes it all"
I said with a smile
"And how is this game played?"
Thea asked but I could see she was weary about the game in question.
" well you just gonna have to wait and see"
I stood and we all left
"Oh and you might wanna change your cloths, it gets a little........messy"
I said with a smirk

As Thea and Maria went to change I went to the interrogation rooms to find my uncle
"Uncle Phil, anybody you can spare?"
I asked him
"Yes well 4 of the guys needs to be disposed of, I'm just about to call ken to come and take care of them"
He said
"No need to do that just give me their file and hand them over to me I will take care of the rest"
I said with a smile
"What are you up to now?"
My uncle said with a little sigh
Oh this man new me so well.
"Oh nothing just a game of death raw sand nothing to fret about"
I said giving him my innocence face
Which of cause he didn't buy into.
"Ahh you and your games, will you ever stop all this.
And I have been meaning to ask you, what's going on with you!"
He said making me frown at his question
"You have been savage lately and I can't help think that maybe it has something to do with the wedding"
He clarified, well that put a damp air on my mood, but faked smiled all the same.
"Oh uncle you worry way to much,
Im just enjoying my time as a free woman
That's all"
I said but he don't look convinced I mean even I wasn't convinced of my own words.
"I swear, you don't have to worry"
He nods and goes to a small desk and gets 4 files and hands them to me
"I'm hear if ever you need to talk, you know I don't judge"
He said and I nodded
I have always been close to my uncle but this was a burden I didn't want to share with him, I didn't want to have to put him in the position of taking my side or me feeling like he took my dads.
Which was stupid because there were no sides.
" I will send the guys to get the prisoners"
And I walked out to change as well feeling bad for pushing him away, though I wouldn't call it that but his face said just that.

I put on black jean shorts and a black tank top with black trainers.
Walking out I head to the sitting room and find Thea and Maria waiting for me.
"Ready girls, this is gonna be fun and I always play to win"
I smile at them and Maria smirks and I see that this here is a girl who don't like loosing but neither do I.