Midnight Victim

Alex's POV:

Todays the first day of school yet another year another chance to try to fit in asto explain what i mean is i'm always moving with my parents and my younger brother EJ. this year is just a year of disappointment because everytime i finally make friends or grow to love something we move i'm 17 years old and this year is my last year and i graduate this year as i got ready this morning i rushed down the new house stairs i grabbed a piece of toast as i leave i swin my backpack on my left shoulder as i walk outside no ones evens home as i head off to the bus stop as it pulls up i slowly make my way to the back i sit down and look out the window as we start to pull out i so this boy my age abit grumpy Boy: excuse me but your in my seat !! Me: yea so can't you just find another seat isn't gonna hurt you as i look back out the window Boy:whatever as he walks away as a girl with black hair and dress in rainbow colors of everything he had it made me sort of smile as she walks to my seat Girl: hello i'm Summer and you are? Me: hi i'm Alex Summer: nice o meet you may i sit here with you ? as i nod she sits Summer: that boy that is grumpy his name is Greyson he is a bully your the first to stand up to him .