Ch. 3 ~ friends or jerk ~

I walked to my class, so far I could say my first day is half alright and then there's this guy who I can't explain what I feel for him I couldn't get him out of my head so I continue to walk to music class which is right after lunch I got there oh no he's here ! I thought this is gonna be a long class I came in. My teacher looked at me with a smile "what is your name dear ?" He asked me "my name is Alexander but people call me Alex" "alright Alex can you please take a seat next to Mr. Greyson over there sorry if the seat is close to his " he smiled and continued the lesson for today. I sat down he kept looking at me I couldn't tell if he was angry or what so I turn to hear and watch the the teacher as class went kinda slow Mr. Fritz our teacher gave us papers for a song and you'd never guess yes he paired up students of two for each song and yea I got stuck with Greyson. As class ended I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom but as I was going to my locker to get my stuff to leave for today I felt a hands swing me forceful on the walk in the hallway which was empty I had my eyes closed from fear I open when I was on the wall it was Greyson!! "W-what do you W-want ?" I say scared for my life "I want you to meet me at the park at 8:00 pm sharp no later got it I wanna get this project over with!!" He said with a husky deep voice it kinda felt great to hear it like it drives me crazy in ways I never knew all I could do is nod to scared to say a word as he walked away I sigh and started walking to my locker.

When I got there I took my books I would need for my homework tonight

I started to go outside I saw my bus and sat in the seat next to where I sat this morning and I saw Greyson sit next to me on the other side from me he didn't look at me just out the window and the bus pulled out and the silence started.