going dry

"Alice I'm shooting with noel today doing a boosh movie you coming?" Julian said calling from his room picking up his last few bits and then running down the stairs. I stood in the kitchen still not dressed just in a oversize shirt and some tackie shorts, holding my half empty coffee cup. 

"nah I'll stay here not feeling up to it" I smiled "I'm just going to go out maybe..." Julian looked at me with worried eyes and shook his ever so slightly. 

"I think you should maybe come with today it be a fun shoot Noel  there and Mike Dave Rich you know its the whole gang it be fun" Julian said pushing  me to choose to go with him. I sighed putting my cup down and started to head to the door, 

"better get dressed then" I smiled showing Julian I was okay. I know he been worried about me he thinks if he leaves me alone I'll go crazy, its been three days since I went a little lazy crazy since then haven't left Julian's house or talked to anyone I only told work that I was sick needed some time off, but so far after three days I threw a huge fit because Julian wouldn't let me have a little drink, so now I'm not allowed out of sight. as I was going up the stairs I heard Julian talking on the phone, in hush tones, 

"yeah she coming, yeah I know, I was thinking the same thing but I don't want to leave her yet I don't want to leave her we've already... well you know. she can have fun with us though she hasn't talked to anyone in days, Noel. Not even me really." with that I came running down the stairs knowing Julian was talking about me I made as much noise as I could. 

"come on then old man lets go" we walked out the house together in a comfortable silences getting into the car and driving off to the set. I mainly kept my headphones in a I love Juls like a dad of course but I haven't been in the mood for talking much, the car ride  was long but lucky for me I had enough Kasabian, Foo Fighters and few random bits to keep me going. 

"Juls?" 

yeah love" he replied with a calm voice. 

"can I smoke in this car. I'm dying.." I said with a cheeky smile knowing how much he hated the fact I smoked like a chimley but he never really mind as long as I would checked, god knows nearly at 26 don't really need to ask. but with a long sigh I got an answer. 

"fine but window down and please don't just chain it." I smiled knowing god knows I was going to need it, for this long day ahead.