Prologue

August 19, 2017
6:05 pm
Olympic Park Olympic Hall Seoul, Korea
Red Flavor Era

Kang Seulgi's POV

It has been almost 3 years after our debut.

I smiled.

Somehow, looking back, I had no regrets. It was all worth it. The seven years of training. It was all for this moment.

Gradually, Red velvet gain recognition. The fame and success that we are experiencing right now. I am truly grateful.

"Ya." Irene unnie interrupted me from my heavy thoughts.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

I smiled. I've never been ready.

I just nodded.

She held my hand. Irene unnie seemed like a cold hearted person because of her poker face expressions but she is a very warm leader and friend.

"Let's go." I held her hand tighter.

Three years after debut, seven years of training. Finally, I am now standing on the stage with thousands of Reveluvs (red velvet fan name) for our very first concert.

The red carpet opened. The crowd goes wild. Our performance started.

***

After the performance
2:00 am
At the van

Kang Seulgi's POV

The van was silent.

Everyone's hp level's zero. Everyone's dead tired from the concert. It was a success. So despite being tired we are very happy. We even cried backstage after the concert because perhaps we all can't believe we made it this far.

My phone vibrated.

I smiled.

It was "Silly". I named my brother as silly in my phone because he named me "Idiot" in his.

"Stop exposing your butt to the public!"

I laughed.

He never gets tired of reprimanding me with my outfits.

It is not like I chose to wear those tiny teeny shorts because I want to. It was the stylist and SM's decision.

"😈"

"😋"

I replied in succession.

My phone rang.

My brother's calling me.

I swiped the phone to answer.

"Ya. What's with the reply?" He started our conversation with his usual tone.

"You miss me?" I teased him. Completely ignoring his annoyed tone which I've gotten used to since we grew up together.

"Stop assuming." He chuckled.

I giggled. "Why were you not able to come at the concert?" I asked with my voice full of disappointment.

He was silent for a moment and feigned a laugh. "Sorry. I promise I'll be there next time. And I guess mom's videos and pictures of you she sent me feels like I've already watched your concert."

I smiled.

"You did great." He said.

Something warm touched my heart. My brother's really a sweet guy. He teases me often but that is just how he chose to show his love for me.

Our conversation took forever as usual. I did not notice the time and we were already back at our dorms.

After washing, I tiredly threw myself at the bed.

Wendy, my roommate, is already fast asleep. She must have been really tired.

I check my phone before going to sleep.

5 new messages.

My mom, my dad and three men who makes my life complicated.

I exhaled.

I replied first to my parents.

After a while, I just kept staring on the names of the three people who texted me.

Sehun

Jongin

BTS_Jimin

I exhaled.

Well these three guys are the guys who makes my head ache aside from my silly brother.

As to why? Well, it will be quite a long story.