Fuck My Life

Hey Guys ! I'm Asking That You Will Help And Support Me With This Book

Aubrey

I just laid there , it hurt to move . I wanted to die right then and there .

"Let me catch you talking to another person again" she said while kicking me in the stomach

"I-I'm sorry , please stop" I managed to say

"Get tf up and go make dinner"

- I stood up slowly but ended up on the ground again . The pain was unbearable . I crawled to the bathroom .

I took off my clothes revealing my now bruised body . I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my back.

As I was showering I couldn't help but think where did I go wrong ? Let me introduce myself .

Hi , my name is Aubrey Renee Smith . I'm 16 years old in the 10th grade . I have no family . My parents disowned me after they found out I'm a lesbian .

All my other family members live in Haiti or they don't know me. Yes , I'm Haitian .. is that a problem ?

I don't like when people disrespect me or talk shit about me just cause I'm Haitian , like bitch 😒 .. shut your ass up . We're just like the rest of y'all .

We just speak a different language , have different beliefs , and act differently . We are fucking humans just like y'all !

I stand at 5'4 with a pretty face . I'm not saying I'm the prettiest girl in the world but I'm working with a little something .

I'm a small girl but I have thick thighs and I'm assy . My boobs aren't too big and they aren't too small , their just right 👌.

I guess you can say I'm living a happy life . I have a girlfriend , her name is Justice . She's a red bone and beautiful as ever . We met in middle school .

Back then boys weren't interested in me . I wasn't the " it " girl . I was the " eww " girl . Justice made me feel like I was the sexiest thing alive and that's why I fell in love with her .

She's the reason why I started developing feelings for girls . We started dating towards the end of 8th grade year . The first few months with Justice was amazing .

I thought we were the forever type of couple . But after those few months she became a whole new person . She would always accuse me of cheating and she would get mad if I talked to girls or boys .

She would beat me for anything and everything . I tried breaking up with Justice but that didn't end so well . She ended up shooting me in the arm .

No matter what I do I can't leave Justice because she's all I have . Without her , I'd be nothing . Life would have no value to me .

" Baee , hurry your ass up ! I'm hungry " Justice yelled interrupting my thoughts

- I slowly got out the shower . I dried myself and applied lotion on my body . I put on my undergarments and threw on some sweat pants and a white tee .

My hair looked horrible . Justice dragged me up and down the stairs pulling onto nothing but my hair . I just put it into a pony tail .

I slid on some socks and went down to the kitchen to get started on dinner . I decided on making mash potatoes and macaroni .

*
After , I was done I fixed Justice and I a plate .

" Justice , the food is ready " I yelled

No Answer

I heard giggling upstairs . It wasn't Justice giggling cause I know what she sounds like when she does that shit .

I went up the stairs to see what was happening . I reached our bedroom door and saw that the door was slightly opened .

I peeked through the door and saw Justice on FaceTime with some black bitch .

" When you coming over baby ? " the black hoe said

" When I have time . You know I gotta keep the main occupied "

" I don't know why you still fucking with her , the bitch is ugly asf " she said

" Like your mama " I said showing my face to the camera

" What the fuck ? " Justice said jumping up

" Don't what the fuck me . You always accusing me of cheating but yet your ass always fucking with hoes " I screamed at her

" Man , lower your fucking tone and she's a nobody " Justice said

" Ohh , so that's how you feel ? Well , you wasn't saying none of that bullshit last night when you ate me out from the back " the black hoe said

- I went over to Justice's iPad and pressed the end button on that hoe .

" Why ? "

" Why what ? " Justice said texting on her phone .. probably talking to some other hoe

" Why do you keep hurting me ? I've been nothing but a good girlfriend to you . Your continuously beating me and treating me like shit but I never do that to you "

" Baby , I'm sorry "

- She kissed me but I didn't kiss back . She licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance but I didn't give in .

She pinched my nipple causing me to gasp then she entered her tongue in my mouth .

It turned into a full blown make out session in a matter of seconds . We both pulled away gasping for air .

" You still mad at me ? " she asked

" No " I said smiling

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What Do Y'all Think ? Please Vote & Comment .

Goal : 10 Votes & 10 Comments

Fuck My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें