c h a p t e r 2

Chevon

I walked out the house feeling fresh asf . I've been wanting to whoop that bitch for the longest , just never had a good reason for me to put the paws on her .

I got in my car and Aubrey hopped in beside me . You know , Aubrey wasn't always so naive . When she was younger she was outgoing and cool asf .

To be honest , I think Aubrey's dumb asf . Justice is a true asshole . I don't even think Justice ole ugly ass really loves her . Ughh , she irritates the shit out of me .

-

10 minutes later we arrived at the mall . Aubrey was quiet and it wasn't like her loud throat ass to not speak .

" What's wrong slutty bitch ? " I said getting out the car

" I'm scared to go back home " she said sounding like she was about to cry

" Aubrey shut that shit up before I pimp slap your stupid ass . Don't I always tell you don't shed tears for no fucking body unless they family ? So what the fuck you crying fah ? You can come home with me if you'd like or I'll beat Justice ass again if you want me to "

" Okay , I don't wanna talk about it anymore "

" It's cool cause I was about to drop the subject anyways . Do you not see these two sexy ass niggas coming our way ? Girl , does my hair look good ? "

" Yes , it's perfectly fine bitch " she laughed

- The two sexy ass niggas walked up to us . One of them was dark skinned and tall . Just The Way I Like Em' , He had hazel eyes and had a slight temped fade . The other one seemed like he was more interested in Aubrey than me .

He was light skinned and look as if he was about 6'1 . He was cute but nothing compared to this nigga in front of me .

" Um , y'all just gon' stare at our sexy asses all day or speak ? " I said

" Ohh , I like a girl with lip " said the dark skinned nigga

- I blushed and looked over to Aubrey but she was on her phone . Rude Bitch

" Well , can we get y'all beautiful ladies name ? " the light skinned nigga spoke

" I'm Chevon "

" And I'm not interested " said Aubrey walking away

- I rolled my eyes and said " Please excuse her , she's on her period "

" It's good , but it'll be better if I can get your number "

" If we ever see each other again , then you can get my number . Until then bye "

- I walked off looking for Aubrey . Imma have to meet up with that nigga again , fo real .

Aubrey

I walked off because I didn't want Justice to see me talking to another boy again . I already got beat for it once I ain't tryna end up dead fah a second time .

I decided to go use the bathroom cause a bitch needed to release herself . I walked in and the smell of pussy hit my nose and it was fishy too . Then I heard moaning . These People Can't Be Serious

I went into a stall and did what I had to do but while I was coming out the bitch started moaning ' Justice' . I poked my head under the stall and sure enough it was no other than the great Justice . My Justice .

I kicked down the stall and I laughed when it was the black hoe Justice was facetiming the other day . I don't know what took over me but I grabbed her by her cheap stiff weave and slung her little ass around the bathroom .

I stomped the back of her neck and sure enough that shit cracked . I decided that it wasn't enough . So , I dragged her out of the bathroom to expose her ass .

She was screaming and shit but I ain't give a fuck . I'm tired of letting hoes walk over me and my relationship . I dragged this dirty wide pussy spreading ass hoe from the bathroom out to the parking lot .

Sure enough , people was recording the fight . I looked around and saw a stick . I took that shit and stuck it up her pussy . I backed up and watched her yell in pain .

" That'll make you think twice before you fuck with what's mine again " I said

I made my way through the crowd and decided to walk home . I'm physically and mentally tired .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I Finally Updated Y'all ! Lol , Tell Me What Y'all Think .

Goal : 150 Votes & 70 Comments