c h a p t e r 1

Follow Me On Instagram : @nvgga___ ( 3 Underscores )

Chevon

Wassup hoes ? I'm Chevon Laidler and I'm pretty asf . Talk about CONCEITED . I don't need niggas or bitches telling me I'm pretty .. shit , I know 😏 .

Anyways I'm skinny but still got niggas breaking they neck tryna holla at me and making bitches feel insecure asf . I'm Aubrey's best friend .

Been kicking it with that bitch since 6th grade . She got my back and I got hers . Speaking of 'that bitch' haven't heard from her ass in a while . Imaa text this bitch to see what's up .

* Text Mode *

Me : Hayy Bishh 😍 , Why You No Love Me Anymore 😭 ?

Bestfrandd ✊💕 : Aww , I'm Sorry Girrl . I've Been Hella Busy 😩 .

Me : 'Hella Busy' My Ass 😒 , Fuck Whatever Your Doing Today .. We're Going To Go Shopping And Then We Funna Turn Up At The Club .

Bestfrandd ✊💕 : Umm , I Don't Know ..

Me : I'm Not Playing Aubrey , Imaa Be Over There In 10 Minutes And You Better Be Ready .

Bestfrandd ✊💕 : Ughh , Okay

* Text Mode Over *

- I couldn't wait to see my best friend .

Aubrey

I really didn't want to go out with Chevon . Mainly because I knew Justice wouldn't let me go .

But I've been hella distant from my 'Day One Bishh' and I gotta make it up to her . I gathered some courage to go and talk to Justice .

I walked downstairs and saw Justice on the couch typing away on her phone . I stood in front of her and spoke .

" Umm , Justice ? "

" What " she said not even bothering to look up at me

" Can I go to the mall with Chevon ? "

" No "

" Justice , I'm grown . Stop treating me like I'm a fucking child . " realizing what I said I immediately got scared

" Fine , go with that bitch .. but don't step foot in this house "

" She's not a bitch . I love you but you gon' have to respect her " I said through gritted teeth

" Fuck that bitch and you " she said putting emphasis on the word bitch

- I was about to say something but I heard a knock on the door . Justice doesn't let me answer the door so she went to get it .

I was about to go to my room but I heard a loud thud . I ran to the door to see Chevon on top of Justice rapidly throwing punches to her face .

" Call- Me- Out- My- Name- One- More- Time- Hoe " she said in between each punch

- I ran over to them and tried to pull Chevon off of Justice but it was no use . God Damn This Bitch Is Strong .

After all my pleading and crying she finally stopped . Chevon got off of Justice and walked out , I followed behind her .

Staying in the house with Justice meant that she was going to beat me because of that ass whopping Chevon gave her , so I left . I just prayed nothing goes wrong after what just happened .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It's Short & Boring , But What Did You Guys Think ?

Goal : 20 Votes & 15 Comments