Three

Yoongi grinned "what?"
"It's a myth, so lots of couples come here"
"What if you see it with me?"
It's not going to happen! Can you give my jacket back?"
"No"

Yoongi smirked once again and took Jimin's phone out of the pocket "do you want the phone?" He scoffed.

"Give it to me!" Jimin tried to take the phone from Yoongi's hand but, instead of getting the phone back, Yoongi feel into a hole.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jimin asked with a worried expression.
"No, hurry" Yoongi held out his hand so that Jimin could help him.

"I want my phone back"
"What if you run away?"
Jimin grinned "do i look like the type?"
Yoongi gave Jimin's phone back,but he started to run.

"Oh by the way, thanks for the phone. Also, if i pull you out you're just going to take my phone away"
"Hey! Come here!" Yoongi screamed, still on the floor.

Jimin smiled while running as far as possible from the older guy. Yoongi finally got up and started to run after Jimin. When he finally found him, Jimin was smiling, looking at a bunch of trees.

"It's the Diamond snow" Jimin said, admiring the rare phenomenon.
Yoongi quickly took his camera and started taking photos of that unique view. He then looked at Jimin, he was still smiling. The older turned the camera over to Jimin and began to take pictures of him.

 The older turned the camera over to Jimin and began to take pictures of him

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked. The blue haired guy looked at the younger.
"I wasn't taking your picture,Move! It's pretty over there!"

~~~~~~~

Jimin was driving the older's car since he was too cold to drive.
"Isn't there a warm place nearby?" Yoongi asked, shivering from the coldness.
"A warm place?" Jimin mumbled.
Suddenly, the car stopped. "We're out of gas"
Yoongi just stood there, thinking and Jimin looked at the window. He saw a map so they decided to follow it.

After 15 minutes of walking, they stopped in front of a thermal.

"Hot water" Yoongi smirked.
"You can undress here"
"Okay turn around "
"Why? You don't have nothing to hide" Jimin scoffed.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and took his jackets, only leaving a shirt and jeans on.

Jimin took his boots along with his socks and put his feet on the water.
The blue haired guy was already relaxing on the water when his phone started to ring.

"What do you want Hoseok?" He said, annoyed.
Meanwhile Yoongi was busy talking on the phone, Jimin was trying to find his phone, which he did.
His phone was on the rock behind Yoongi. The younger was trying to get it back, but Yoongi noticed it, making him end the phone call and push Jimin to the water, along with his phone.

"MY PHONE!!!" Jimin yelled.
He took his phone out of the water ,but it didn't work.
"What am I suppose to do now! A important person was gonna call me..." Jimin mumbled.
"Who?" Yoongi gave the younger a croeaked smile.
"My mom's first love"

"I don't believe in love" yoongi said, staring at the sky.
"My father always went through agony because he couldn't move on from his first love. And my mom wasn't happy. And i..." he paused and chuckled "I thought that I don't ever want to love someone like that, but, after seeing you...I felt this for the first time." Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes.

"One second, two seconds, three seconds "

[x]
Sorry for this long chapter lmao the next one is going to be shorter tho. Btw sorry for the quality of the photos lmao.