Facetime

He called unexpectedly. My face was clean of makeup, my hair a mess. I had his stolen shirt on and underwear. I sat up and accepted the call. We've been gong out for 6 months but I still get butterflies.

"Hey" he says with a tired voice, a tone that I find quite sexy.

"Hi" I reply. He just looks at me. I shuffle and blush hard, hiding my red face with my hands.

"Why'd you do that?" He says playfully with a hint of disappointment. I groan in reply. "Come on, pleaseeee". I reluctantly remove my hands, revealing my red face.

"But I've gone all red!" I reason.

"You're cute when you blush" he retaliates. I shake my head and hide my face behind a pillow. "Come back, babe. Is it bad that I like to see you?"

"Why would you want to do that?" All my insecurities rush back into my mind and I shudder at the thought of him not liking me anymore.

"Because you're beautiful" That wasn't going to cut it.

"Two more reasons" I demanded.

"You're hot, and you're my stunning girlfriend and I love you" I remove the pillow and reveal my face. I stare at his handsome face as he looks back at me. "Now who's staring?"

"Sorry" I put my hair behind my ear and look down.

"Look at me..." I look up. "You're the prettiest and sexiest girl I've ever seen, you're perfect to me" I moan in response and shuffle again, not knowing what to say.

He goes online, leaving his video on pause.

"Where did you go?"

"I'm looking at football scores" I scoff playfully, "Yes! Ireland won. England may have a chance, not! Have you seen their scores recently?" We went on for hours, him trying to explain and me trying to understand. "So guess where this guy is from"He said a name from god knows where and I said he was from a place that was practically across the globe from where he was actually from.

"Can you come back on camera now, I miss you" I was pretending to be mad at him but he kept making me laugh.

"No, I'm still looking at football shit" I pout, not knowing that he came back on camera. "You're cute when you're mad. Probably not the thing that you want to hear" I smile. "And I love your smile..."

"Can you stop now?" I shake my head.

"Even if you stabbed me I'd think you were adorable" I giggle and he looks at me lovingly. "You should get to sleep babe, you have school in the morning, it's important than you rest."

"Okay..." I don't want him to go...

"Goodnight, I love you"

"I love you too, night" I reluctantly say. He hangs up. I miss him already. I smile to myself before falling asleep.