Kiss the Girl

~Your Perspective~
I dragged him down to sit next to me on the sofa. After debating on what film to watch I convinced him to watch The Little Mermaid. He despises Disney films but I can be persuasive.
I crossed my legs, wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly and the film began. We watched peacefully...until the songs came on. I hummed under my breath before it became a full show. I sang my heart out as my boyfriend looked down at me lovingly. His eyes glinting with amusement and a smirk on his lips that matched.
~His Perspective~
I watched her, amused. She was gorgeously weird and I loved her for it. I watched as she threw head back singing her lungs out, even though she didn't sound that good the sight of her made up for it. Her eyes twinkled in delight, she didn't realise I was watching her. She's perfect, even when she's being silly.
~Her Perspective~
The movie continued and I kept snuggling into his side, his arm protectively wrapped around me. I kept stealing kisses until he refused playfully, moving his head out of my reach and hiding his lips. As if just in time "Kiss the Girl" came on. I straddled his waist and held his face in my hands before singing along.
"You don't know why but you're dying to kiss the girl"
With that he held my waist and kisses me deeply, taking my breath away in the process. We broke apart for air and I said "this is why I love disney films"
With that he smirked and whispered "If they're all like this I wouldn't mind watching them with you"