Ultrasound Time

Shelby

  I roll over opening my eyes and see Graser next to me sleeping like an angle. I try to quietly get out of the bed with out waking him up. "Mission complete!" I giggle to my self. Looking at the clock I see that it's 6:00am. Okay my ultrasound is at 8:30 so I have 2 and a half hours. I take a shower and realize that it was 7:00am when I got out. I should probably cook breakfast. I go to the kitchen to cook breakfast and see Graser sitting the table with food on the stove."I heard you in the shower and I know pregnant people need to take it slow so I cooked, hope you don't mind." He said."No I don't mind at all I was going to get you up any way, we should leave here at 7:45 so we aren't late." I say yawning. I sit down at the table and watch him cook."Okay and if you need anything ever just let me know!" He says turning around putting food on my plate."Thanks babe." I say smiling. Graser is a really good husband. We ate and talked and then at around 7:40 we got ready. It didn't take long we only needed to put our shoes on and I had to comb my hair.

Time skip to 8:30

  "Mrs and Mr.Graser." a nurse says. I must admit it's kind of weird calling my husband by our last name but he has been called that for a while so he got used to it. We get up and follow the nurse to the ultra sound room."This is your first child, correct?" She says. I nod my head yes."And this is the father?" She questions."Yep!" I say."Nice to meet you." She says shaking Graser's hand."And what is your name?" She ask him."Zachary" he says. The only other name I call him is Zach so it sounds weird hearing his full name.

Time skip after the ultrasound

Graser

   "That was amazing!" I say happily. Shelby nodded back at me."Can you drive I'm a little tired?" She ask."Yeah sure, anything for you!" I say with a smile and start the car.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

  This book is definitely ending soon, maybe only 2 or 3 more chapters. I have been writing this for a long time and I want to focus on other stories! I know you guys loved this story but you can check out my other stories too!

                                                  ~Author