10.

After the incident with the woman at the desk, Viktor and Yuuri spent an extra day in the strip club they were previously in a week ago to look around. They'd confirmed with other police officers at the police station that none of them knew of Guang's death and did not know until Viktor and Yuuri had made them aware. However, Viktor requested for them to stay back from investigating the area so the FBI could do it themselves. In a few days, Agent Yuri Plisetsky would be joining them to investigate the area and specifically, track down Leo De La Iglesia and interview him. But until Yuri arrived, Viktor and Yuuri were restricted to investigate further by Yakov, but told to work their shifts and watch out for the customers.

***

The next day, Mr. Ackerman called Yuuri to inform him of where they would be working. By then, the two agents notified Yakov of their incident at the police station and were getting dressed in their hotel room.

Viktor silently watched as Yuuri quickly fumbled to unbutton his dress shirt from earlier that day. Throughout the past week, he had watched Yuuri's instructor, Minami, teach Yuuri new dance moves for his next couple of shifts. And through each lesson, Yuuri learned to do each move taught to him flawlessly.

"He's such a good student," Minami told Viktor the last day they'd seen her. "I bet if he did that as a career, guys would be all over him."

Viktor himself still couldn't understand how such a reserved person could do things like that, and for the first time since the month they began the case, Viktor had found beauty in that.

"Why are you watching me get undressed?" Yuuri finally asked, catching Viktor's attention.

"Why didn't you get dressed in the bathroom?" Viktor asked Yuuri, a small blush creeping onto Yuuri's cheeks.

"Whoops..."

Viktor smirked. "I mean, I didn't know you wanted me to see you that way..."

Yuuri's eyes widened. "Viktor-"

"I'm fucking around," Viktor chuckled. "Just get dressed."

After a pause, Yuuri took his t-shirt and jeans and walked into the bathroom to change.

Right after, Viktor got up and left the room, but not before grabbing his pack of cigarettes.

Soon enough, Viktor stood outside of the hotel in his bartender uniform and a cigarette at the corner of his mouth waiting for Yuuri to come. However, as he took a drag, he couldn't stop thinking about how the thought of Yuuri was already driving him crazy that night.

***

Oh god....

Yuuri empties his duffel bag to reveal some hot pink boxers, white suspenders, thigh-high stockings and black vans. In addition, light pink face paint fell out. He found a note plastered on the kit that said 'draw hearts on face and forearms'.

Yuuri sat in the dressing room of the new strip club, and pulled out the last content in the bag, black Covergirl eyeliner.

Will he like this?

"No." Yuuri muttered. "What am I even thinking?"

He didn't know why, but today, he wanted more from this night. He wanted to feel confident with himself for once. He felt like dropping the case for one second, and being able to just talk to Viktor about more than the case and their jobs. He wanted to loose himself. He wanted to impress Viktor.

"Yuuri," A familiar feminine voice called out from behind the ravenette, bringing him back to reality. "What did you want? Levi said you needed me."