12• ᴠɪɴɴʏ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ?

Scarlett POV

2 week later

Vinny, Me, Pauly, and Mike were just coming back from work at the Shore Store.
I was holding hands with Vinny, listening to Pauly and Mike talk about... I forgot.

I must be tired from running back and forth, trying to help the new employees & help customers at the same time. Surprising, today was busy in the shore store.

"Tired?" Vinny asked, kissing the side of my head as we walked together.

I simply nodded and continued walking with Vinny and the boys. The four of us walked up the stairs and walked to the door, opening it.
When we walked in, I saw so many unrecognizable faces in the living room.

"Vinny!" An old woman with curly hair comes walking out of the kitchen to greet Vinny.
"It is so nice to see you, may have you gotten skinny. You must be hungry from work"

Vinny smiled so big and hugged the woman, who is his mom. Wow. Okay.
Vinny and I just started dating like only 4 weeks ago and I'm already meeting his family.

"Mom I'd like you to meet Scarlett, my girlfriend. Scarlett, this is my mom" Vinny introduced Vinny's mom and I, after pulling away from the hug they shared.

I smiled holding out my hand to shake hers, to only be pulled into a warm but strong hug, wow should've expected that from her since she's friendly.

"It's so great to meet you!" I said rubbing her back and pulling away from the hug to look at her.

"You are so beautiful! Vincenzo, you got a looker" Vinny's mom said with a bit of an accent.

"She is, isn't she" Vinny agreed with his mom, smiling big while staring at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't describe.

||Scarlett: Vinny, he could be the biggest sweetheart I know. He's a lot different from what I saw on the show and I'm just... I'm amazed *smiles big* he stares at me with adoring eyes||

Vinny's mom went into the kitchen and began to pull out food & other things to start cooking.
I walked over to Vinny and kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna go help your mom," I said pulling away from the quick peck on his cheek and walked away to the kitchen.

"Do you need help with cooking?" I offered some help for Vinny's mom.

She looks at me and nods her head smiling.

"Yes, yes. Can you help me with the pots and pans please?" She asked, pulling out more foods that the roommates brought in.

"Of course" I nodded and began to pull out the pots and pans.

Vinny POV

I continue to catch up with my cousins, aunts, and uncles about what's going on in life with them, but looking away to see Scarlett and my mom in the kitchen; cooking together.

"Vincenzo! Where is this girlfriend I've been hearing'bout" My Uncle Nino yelled, walking over with his cane.

I looked away from Scarlett to my Uncle Nino and smile. I walked over to my uncle and gave him a hug & greetings.

"She's cooking with mom," I said pointing over to the kitchen where Scarlett and Mom were.

He looked where mom and Scarlett were, he smiled big as he realized who Scarlett was & tried walking over there before I stopped him.

"Let them cook" I teased and he chuckled.

I walked with my Uncle to start talking to my cousins and my siblings, it felt just like home right about now.