Whats This

Everyone don't forget to get back here in at least two hours. If someone isn't back by then we'll split up and search. Now let's go.

*in the infermery*

So Aphmau have you found anything yet? Nope how about you and Garroth. Well I found some needles and thread.

What about you Aph, did you find anything yet? Nope how about you and Garroth? Nah just some rags but they can come in handy. I found some needle, thread, and a small med kit. Well I'm glad we found something.

*at the cafeteria*

So Caleb what did you like to do before all of this? Video games, duh. Well Zane apparently if you didn't know every kid before the apocalypse only played video games. Yeah, yeah I know have you guys found anything besides spoiled milk. Actually I have found over twenty bags of chips,sodas, and water. Wow that's a good job Zane. Thanks what about you. I found a couple of boxes of rice that we can heat over a fire. Nice what about you Caleb. How about a closet full of extra food. REALLY! Yeah I'm glad no one thought about this place. Okay let's start heading back.

*at the armory*

Aaron it's locked what do we do. Look at least one of these dead guys have a key on him. Right, what about him. Are you talking about the fat one. Yeah, its usually the fat one isn't it. True. Look there's the keys. Now let's go in the armory. OK let's go.
"They see a lever that opens a secret passage. OH MY GOSH AARON WHAT IS THIS, LOOK HOW MUCH SUPPLIES THERE IS. This can last all of us a while. Let's grab as much as possible and bring it to were we're suppose to.

Sorry guys its late were I'm at so I'm ending early I promise there will be a longer one tomorrow, love you guys and bye.