Camping Trip

Betty POV:

"Are you ready betts, do you have everything" my sweet boyfriend said to me.

"Yes I do ... well I think I do". I Turn to look into my bag.

*Beep Beep*

"I think Veronica and Archie are waiting for us so We need to go" said jughead

Veronica POV:

"Where are they archiekins".I said

"They will be 5 minutes don't worry". Archie replied

*5 min later*

"They are not down yet can you beep the horn". I said

Archie POV:

"Sure I can honey".

*Beep Beep...*

In seconds the door open and we saw Betty and jughead laughing.

"Aw". V said look at the two.

"Come on lovebirds, we got to go because we have to be there by 9:00 or we will be locked out and by the way it is already 8:00 so hurry up." I shouted at them.

"If Betty didn't keep worrying about what she packed, we would be down by now". Jughead said.

Betty hoped into the backseat taking Jughead's hand.

"Off we go". I said putting my foot on the pedal.

It was 8:30 at night and we were stuck in traffic.

"Juggie what if we don't get there in time?" Betty asked,concerned.

"Don't worry, don't worry. sleep on my shoulder, everything will be okay." Jughead soothed, and Betty placed her head on his shoulder.

"Ronnie?"

"No Jug Betty"I smiled.

"The greatest person I have met. She brings the best out of me."

"Geez Arch. I don't think I could choose one, two or three words to describe her."

" I'm so happy for you jug." I said

"What about you and Ronnie

"Ronnie?"

"no, Jug. Betty." Archie smiled.

"the greatest person i've ever met. she brings the very best out of me. sometimes i'm so nice to people when i'm with her, i forget that my title at school is sarcastic, dark loner." archie laughed. "geez, arch. i don't think i could choose one, two, or even three words to describe her. i'm head over heels."

"What about you and Ronnie?" Jughead questioned.

"She's awesome, Jug. Beautiful inside and out, I could never ask for anything more when i'm with her."

"we met our matches, Arch." Jughead sighed, playing with Betty's.

THIRD PERSON VIEW:

The rest of the car ride, the girls who were trying to stay asleep until they got there could barely keep themselves from smiling. Betty buried her face into Jughead's arms and Veronica cuddled up in the passenger seat.

They rolled into the campsite at 8:55 pm.

Betty's POV:

"You four got here just in time!" an elderly camp host laughed.

"I see you got some sleepy heads in there as well. enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you!" Archie said to the woman.

Archie and Jughead set up the tents by themselves due to their sleeping girlfriends.

Or they thought they were.

"Betty?" V said, sitting up a little.

"yeah Ronnie?" I answered.

"How do you tell someone you love them?" Veronica questioned, seemingly nervous.

"Aw, V! do you love Arch?" I whisper-screamed.

"yeah, Betty! but keep it down, the boys think we're asleep." V giggled. "I hear you and Jug say it to each other all the time. on the phone, when you say goodbye, and even when the four of us go on double dates."

I laughed and was thinking about Jughead and how excited she was to sleep next to him soon.

"Just mean it V. say it out of nowhere. Don't let him expect it. I've seen the way he looks at you. he loves you too. It's okay to be nervous though. it's a big step in a relationship."

"thanks, B, you're the best."

"what are best friends for?" I laughed.

Jughead's POV:

Archie and I were almost done setting up camp.

"Jug?"

"yeah Archie?"

"how can i tell Ronnie I love her?"

I paused for a moment and thought. "it won't matter how you tell her, Arch. just mean every word you say. she'll love you no matter what."

"Thanks, Jug. You love Betty?"

"With all my heart, Arch." I said"

"You two are perfect for each other."

jughead smiled, because he knew.

Once the boys were done, I went to pick Betty up.

"You want to tell her tonight?" I asked archie.

"I think so"

"Good luck, Arch. It's okay to be nervous."

"Thanks, Jug."

"What are best friends for?" I smiled opening the car door.

I picked Betty up in my arms bridal style, and brought her to our tent.