Front Matter

Genres: Women's Fiction

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to other persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincedental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

* * * * * x o x o x o * * * * *

Dear Readers,

I have been overwhelmed by vast amount of love that was shown in my first book of The Forgotten Bride. And so, The Dancing Bride was created. But then, this story was just the beginning of how two people found each other. I know you might find it a typical story but always remember, we might have the same beginning but we have different endings.

This story has been published in wattpad in year 2015. I have received lots of love. Many has added it in their reading list. Some has shown there loved by clicking the stars. And I am so loved by such people. Now, as I read the story once again. . .I thought that I have not given a justice to such story. There are lot of things to be considered. And hopefully at this moment, I have finally made the story much better than it should be.

I would like to thank you for reading this. You will always be a part of the success of this piece. May God always give you what your heart's desire.

Love,

Roro

* * * * * x o x o x o * * * * *

You can use #RosejeizelAdventure #GianAdventure #MustBeRJPiece on social media sites so tha I can read your reactions. And don't forget to give it a star of you like it. Enjoy! 😉

Facebook Page: Rosejeizel