BAEKCHEN FILLER

BAEKCHEN FILLER

It was the first day that they heard the new song they'll be releasing for comeback: Miracles In December.

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan left the dorm to go to the SM Building, while the others were left at home, watching TV and playing with toys.

They were led to the studio by their manager and told them to wait there. While waiting, they killed time by chatting. But later on they fell silent when their manager gave them pieces of paper.

"Here's the lyrics of your new song. The other songs from the album will be revealed on Wednesday along with the other members." Their manager explained, using hand gestures.

Baekhyun looked at the lyrics for the first time and slapped Jongdae's lap before laughing. "What?" Jongdae complained.

"It's a sad song, what should we do?" Baekhyun asked wide-smiled.

"Then act it out." Kyungsoo tapped him on the head. "It's for Christmas. Why it had to be sad?"

No one answered. Just then, their vocal coach and another man entered. They greeted and introduced themselves to the man which they learned was the composer of their new song.

"Ah, I'm here to let you hear the melody plus to explain the points of the song." They nodded and started immediately with the song.

After about 2 hours, they finished and left the building to go back home. They will be back for practice tomorrow. They were told not to use their voices too much because they're the vocals which they have already heard a lot of times since their training.

When they got home, the others asked them about the song. Like Baekhyun, a few was curioused why it had to be that sad but they didn't pushed it further more.

That night, Baekhyun was left in the living room while the others were already asleep. He was listening to the melody of their new song, trying to planned how he would sing out his lines and adlibs maybe. But he was having a hard time.

He gave up, pulling the earphone from his ears and he put the mp3 player away. He lie his head on the back rest of the sofa, closing his eyes. Just then his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Why are you still awake? It's already 12 midnight." It was Jongdae. He suddenly sat up straight and put his legs up the sofa and hugged them.

B: I'm listening to our new song.
J: Probably trying to think how you will sing your lines and adlibs?

Baekhyun heard the other line chuckle. Well, he knew him so well. He smiled.

B: Yeah. Why are you still awake?
J: I'm thinking of you.

He blushed but he still can't take his smile away. It was wider than before.

B: Ya.. You already sleep talking? Haha.
J: I want to come over, can I?

He's still not sleepy so he said yes. Besides, he wants to see him before he go to sleep like he wanted a lot of times but seldomly gets it.

J: Open the door for me. I'll hang up now.

He whispered okay and waited for the beep sound before he went to the door. He'll just wait him outside.

When he opened the door, a grinning Jongdae met him and he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh!"

"What had took you so long to open the door?" Jongdae greeted him while he walked straight inside to the living room.

Baekhyun followed him after closing the door and sat beside him on the sofa. He didn't noticed that he had brought some chips.