War and sickness

After awhile they all came back and I saw that Daryl wasn't there.

"Where is my brother?" I asked sadly.

"With Merle... you can go with them if you want." Maggie said as she pushed past me.

"He left with Merle whenever we found him and said that he couldn't stay." Rick explained.

"Go to hell." I said as I pushed past him.

After awhile I saw a truck pull up and bust through the gate it let walkers out at we had to kill them. While this happen I saw Daryl and Merle come help. After it was over I ran up and hugged my brother.

"I missed you jerk." I said as Merle hugged me back.

"Good to see you little sis." He said smiling as he pulled away from me.

"So what happen?" I asked as I showed him to his room.

"Well it's along story." He said laughing.

After awhile we got into another fight with the governor and I noticed that Merle and Michonne was missing. Daryl then told me how Merle left and took her with him to save all of us. I wanted to go with him to find Merle but he told me I couldn't. It wasn't long before he came back and told me of what had happen.

"Val... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"He's gone... I just got him back and he is gone." I said softly.

Daryl went to hug me but I pushed past him and ran out of the room. I felt a tear fall and I stopped it before I broke. After that all of the Governors people learned of what he had done and they joined us. After a year later we all got sick. I was one of the sick and had to stay away from my family.

"How are you feeling Val?" Hershel asked me as he walked into my room.

My throat was on fire and I was cold. I took a drink of my water before I talked.

"I feel like my throat is on fire.... and it is so cold." I said as I sighed.

"Daryl will be back and your gonna be fine sweetheart." He said softly.

He left and locked my door before turning to look at me sadly. After he left I covered up and leaned against the wall and got some sleep. When I woke up I saw a little girl being chased by a walker. I took a pin out of my hair and picked my lock before rushing and killing the walked. I grabbed the thing that was in his mouth and handed it to her so she could give it to Hershel. She helped me up the stairs and we saw Glenn on the floor almost dead.

"Here." She said softly.

"Thank you Val and Lizzie." He said smiling at us as he helped Glenn.

I smiled as I leaned against the door before I left to go lay back down. After awhile I woke up to see a Iv in my arm and my brother beside me.

"Hey moron." I said softly.

"How do you feel?" He asked smiling at me.

"Better... I missed you." I said as he took my hand.

He smiled at me as he hugged me tightly. After awhile we where forced to leave on a bus. The governor had came and started another war with us which ended in him killing Hershel. Instead of leaving with the bus I stayed behind to find Daryl. I was forced to run from the Prison on my brothers bike when it became over run by walkers. I made it far away and before long I had made it to a safe place where I could sleep. When I woke up I was on a bus and it was my stop.

"Val!!! I'm so glade to see you!!" Jane yelled as she hugged me.

"Hey I missed you." I said hugging back.

"You will love it here." She said pulling me behind her.

"Yea I think I will." I said as we passed a couple of hot guys.

She rolled her eyes at me as she dragged me to her car. We got in and then she drove us to our new house. When we got there I saw a woman and man talking. When the woman noticed me she smiled and waved. I waved back and then felt Jane drag me behind her. I laughed at her as she dragged me to the door and unlocked it. After awhile of unloading everything I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the woman smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Lucille this is my husband Negan." The woman said softly.

"Hi I'm Val Dixon." I said as I shook her hand.

"I'm the gym teacher at the school here your a student right?" Negan asked with a smile.

"Yea this will be my first year." I said as Jane came up.

"Hey Couch Negan!" Jane said happily.

"Hello Jane." He said with a sigh.

"So I see you all have met Val she comes from a small town in Northern Georgia." Jane said happily.

"Really I'm surprised your parents aloud you to move so far away." Lucille said softly.

"They had no choice my older brother Merle got sent to jail and my father thought a change in scene would help me not turn out like him." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Did your mom like it?" Negan asked.

"My moms not with us... she died when I was one." I explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that... if you girls need anything please by all means come talk to us." Lucille said as she sent me a small smile.

"Thank you." Jane said with a smile.

I smiled as they invited us for dinner and the start of a great friendship started.