How You Meet

Bill -
Your walking to a store when a bike whizzes past and knocks you on your butt. "O-oh, I'm so sorry!" Someone lift you up from behind and you laugh lightly. "It's alright. I don't get knocked down my hot boys everyday." You cover your mouth, instantly regretting it. The boy blushes. "I-i'm Bill Denbrough." You smile. "I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N."

Richie-
Your walking in the rain, reading a newspaper when-
SMACK.
Your knocked down into the mud, someone falling next to you. "Watch it!" You shake mud off your hands angrily. "Sorry I just-- wow." You look at the boy questionly. "What?" "Your hot." You blush and splash mud on the boy. "I'm Richie Tozier." You smirk. "Hi, Richie. I'm Y/N L/N."

Eddie-
It's a nice sunny day. Your running around when you hear harsh breathing. "Hello?" You jog faster, only to be met with a boy. He was on the ground, gasping for air. "Oh my god, are you ok?!" He points a weak hand to a small object on the ground. "Inhaler..." You pick it up and wipe the dirt off. You nurse it into his mouth, and press the breather. You take it away from his mouth. "Who... who are you?" You smile and help the boy up. "I'm Y/N." "Hi, Y/N. I'm Eddie, you just saved my life."

Ben-
Your sitting in the gym, crying. You had been recently called fat because your shirt was getting to tight. "Hey, are you ok?" You Look up. A slightly chubby boy stares down at you. "Someone called me fat.." You look down at the floor. The boy chuckles and sits next to you. "No your not. Look at me, I'm fat." You smile at him . "I'm Ben, what's yours?" "Y/N..."

Stanley-
You sigh as people shoved past you. Someone shoved you down. Warm liquid was running from your nose. You touched it lightly. Blood. Everyone started to laugh as you desperately try to pick up your scattered books, only getting blood on them. "Dork!" The bell rings, thankfully, and people rush to get out. "Are you ok?" You look up to see a boy. He's holding several of your books. You nod and quickly take the books, shoving them in your bag. The boy hands you a tissue and you wipe up your nose. "Thanks..." "No problem, Y/N." You look at him surprised. "Smartest kid in class?" You blush slightly. "Well, hello, Stanely. I'm Y/N."

Mike-
You quietly walk down the alleys, taking out the trash. As your about to throw it in, it explodes all over you. "Aw, gross!" You pull a banana peel off your hair and gag slightly. You heard a chuckle behind you. "Don't worry, happens to us all." A boy sprays you with a hose. "T-thanks.." You smile at him, who puts his trash in the same dumpster. "So... what's your name?" "Oh, I'm Mike." You smile and pick up a plastic bag and dump it in the trash. "Hi. I'm Y/N."

Beverly-
You finish putting on your lip gloss and fix your hair. The bathroom door opens and a girl strolls in. She smiles at you. "Oh, hi. I didn't know someone from the heavens would be here." You blush and giggle slightly. "What's your name, sweetheart? Mines Beverly.." You nod and take in her features. "I'm Y/N." Beverly takes your hand and kisses it. "Well, Y/N, I hope to see you around." She strolls out and leaves you completely flustered.