38

Dre POV

"So how are you and Elijah doing." Dru ask me. He's been trying to communicate with me a lot lately, maybe because Mitch kind of stop messing with him. Speaking of Mitch I'm proud him honestly he's been trying to get his shit together we're even talking more even him & Elijah are becoming buddies now. He actually told me that me and Elijah are made for each other and that he really feels bad for picking on him for so long he also told me that I shouldn't play with his emotional see as though Elijah packs amazing punch and knock out he received.

Back to Dru he ever since my graduate he been trying to bond with me. Like really Nigga I'm grow now why would you wait till I'm 18 to be brother to me.

"Fine I guess." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh that good. He good guy for you I can tell he make you happy."

"Mmhmm why all the sudden are you being so nice to me?" I finally confronted him about his unusual behavior.

"Why is something wrong with me being nice to my little brother."

"Yes, Yes it is something wrong. Nigga you ain't been a big brother since I was elementary so I don't want to here that nice shit."

"Look I apologize for everything I did." He try apologizing. I know he was serious but I still feel some kind of way.

I roll my eyes "Why?" I ask him.

"Why what?"

"Why did you treat me like I wasn't your brother, like I wasn't blood brother, like we never came from same parents."

"I don't know man."

"You don't know you use to act funny with me talk shit about me in my face and behind my back. You treated Mitch like brother more than you did me and now that he don't fuck with walnut head ass you want be big brother well you can kiss that shit goodbye."

With that I got up and went into my room. Y'all I was so heated I didn't know what to do. Honestly wanted fight his ass I never felt this type emotion about this situation. Need somebody calm down so call my baby.

"Hi babe." His happy spirit brought a little joy to me heart.
"Hey."
"What wrong you sound sad? What happened?" He ask concern.
"It's my brother."
"What? I thought he was trying to be nice to you."
"He doing just that and it's pissing me off."
"Look I can tell your upset about this if you want to you can come over since I'm here alone as usual."

"I thought your mom was off today."

"She got call in at the office and I'm bored I don't have work and plus I haven't seen you since my birthday."

"I don't know I might have something to do."
"PLEASE!?"
"Okay okay I'm on my way now."
"You just want to beg punk. Bye."
I laughed. "Love you too." I hang up left my room and brush my teeth, shower, and got dress.

Before I can walk out Dru call me I started to walk out like I didn't hear him. But I didn't.

"Yes, Dru what do you want now." I said with a little attitude.

"Look De'Andre I'm sorry about our history I fuck up bad I know but can you lease try and met me half away on this trial please."

"What made you suddenly change is it cause of Mitch, it seem like y'all drift apart as friends it seem."

"Nah, he still my brother but I just feel like I fail at this big brother thing." He wasn't lying about failing.

I sighed I mean he's still my brother and I love him "Look Dru I accept your apology, we can talk about this shit later when get back Okay. I'm about to head to Elijah house." I told him.