3. an unforgettable night (Fraternity)

Image of Kenji de Vega above.

I can feel the drunkness in his moans. Yet I can feel control and presence of mind. His voice flew between gasps and screams as I ram him from behind. I can feel the satisfaction in feeling his walls clench and unclench around me, signifying his uncertainty. I feel like he is the best fuck I ever had.

I don't even know his name.

"Fuuck! Fuck yes!" He gasps as he grabs his own member and start pumping it to the rhythm of my thrusts. I groaned the moment he started speaking in Italian. The way Italian curses rolled out of his tongue sound so sexy, especially with his high toned moans.

I flipped him to face me, and I grab his short and silky hair and forcefully pull it so I can have more access to his neck. I nibbled at it, sucked at it, and thrusted my hip until he screams, leading me to move on to another area leaving a very dark hickey. I made sure to leave more all over his collarbone.

"Hahh....mmmnnn!" He breathed out, biting his lips and I swear it was the sexiest thing fukk of innocence.

"You....you feel so good..." I groaned. I feel him tighten and I yelped at that, but he loosened up again so I weren't consteicted anymore. Looks like I flustered him.

My thrusts became rapid and sharp as I feel my own ejaculation. Only that he came first, and his hastened breath made me release my own. Oh my god, this boy made me come like a horse. String after string of white substance flew out of me and into his exposed ass, his head hung low as he try catching up with his breath.

Me on the other hand, sweat like crazy as I stared into what I just did.

He was a lone boy at the club, with nothing but water on his hands. When I walked over to him, I realized he was drinking pure vodka. By the time I touched his shoulder, he passed out. And by the time I took him out, I was enticed by his drunken charm.

This boy, whom I have yet to identify, looks like a seventeen year old rather than of legal age. His body is lean, a little bit skinnier, but he has some muscles to hold on to. He has features are that of a woman, if not for his strong bone structure and chiseled jaw and nose. He has long and defined lashes. His hair rested at his shoulders making him more feminine. If he had grown it longer, he's definitely be mistaken for a girl.

Thinking about him made me forget hangover and dose off to a restless sleep.

♀ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ♀

He was gone the next morning.

"Deck my balls with bells from Holly, falalalala, lala, la---whoa.... a girl ditched you?" My best friend, Smoke busted in. I gave him a deathglare as he walks over my discarded clothes. "Shocked, but not surprised!"

"Dude... get out..."

"Come on, Kian! Didn't you forget it's the initiation today?"

I sat up, my head spinning so I remained close-eyed. "You mean you got me drunk last night so I won't feel the beatings they'll give me today?"

"Yes, but no..." Smoke is such a fool. "Anyways, let's go! College is nothing without Frats! We're the only third years to not belong to a Frat!"

"It's not mandatory."

Yet no matter how much I'm not in the mood for this, I was dragged into it.

The gigantic letters of Kappa Aegis greet us as we enter the gates of the luxurious house with a few freshmen and second years. Once we entered, I immedietly took notice of the monochrome palette the house decor has all over. There were 13 of us, and we lined up in front of the stairs.